• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.49

DeletedUser3507

Android puppies...:confused:
Now show it to me on IOS...:rolleyes:
Don't think IOS has got the update yet.. says 1.49.1 for version

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Ah! Perhaps that is why you are not seeing the features as they should be? I mean...If works on Android and not Apple...I am simply just saying.
[Disclaimer: This is not the view of inno] :p

Please ensure you have the latest mobile update to gain access to the current upgrades. One big way to make sure you are on the latest update will be the easter eggs around your city :)

Android puppies...:confused:

DeletedUser3507

Yes there are easter eggs but no spells.
Correction app refreshed now there is spells...:D

Laochra

Please, please, please do not bring this Beta change to Live Worlds---I just saw that you are taking the KP Tourney winnings & replacing them with AW instants. And then try to soften the blow by saying the amounts will be increased? The only excuse offered is that it was done to stop people from racing through the tech tree? Seriously??? The KP you win in the tourney might be enough to finish one or two techs at best. My fellowships bust their tails to get as far as we can for those prizes. We want to use the KP where it works best in our cities. Prior to the guest race chapters, those KP are needed to help with advancement in the chapters. With the guest race chapters & beyond, you are tech blocked with copper, farms, mana, etc....you don't want KP to be a cause of tech block too.

DeletedUser3507

Ok when will Tourneys come to mobile, is the next question? Spell functionality is definitely appreciated.
Since I will be in the hospital for Surgery on the 15th, can you please hurry it up...:D

Laochra

@SoggyShorts I know & that is what we look forward to. In one FS today we won 15 KP. I used part of it in my tech tree to finish a tech & then I used the rest in a member's AW. With this change, that option is being taken away from us. o_O:eek::oops::(

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
work fine for me on google pixel2
View attachment 3635
Do you for sure have the latest version? I don't know if apple updates apps automatically like android does.

Yes I checked the update and my phone said it updated "3 days ago". I'm only assuming that was the current update but I could be wrong.

@jps54 Oops! I just checked & they are there now on mine also :oops:

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Ok when will Tourneys come to mobile, is the next question? Spell functionality is definitely appreciated.
Since I will be in the hospital for Surgery on the 15th, can you please hurry it up...:D

We had a newbie join who only played on mobile. When we started talking about the tournament he left the FS. I'm thinking it really stinks to hear about your FS doing tournaments, events, etc but not having access to participate

Laochra

I will sometimes do my NH visits on the mobile app. I like that they now have the players' preferences on the app, so you can see what to buff. It's good that they all the MA to make stuff now, but it doesn't help those that want to use those enhancements & not having access to the email function, they can't participate in the AW Clubs. I hope the email & the tourney are the next items that become available.

DeletedUser1390

Hey I could swear the techs moved around in the tree (Elementals chapter) since yesterday! I mean, they moved with the update on Thursday, but I think they moved again. Can they do that between patches?!:confused:

DeletedUser1390

OMG, you're right they moved again! What kind of bug is that... innocuous but hilarious!:D

qaccy

Did the storyline quests for Elementals get changed with this update? The one to have each type of manifestation at level 2 has been replaced with one asking for only a level 2 earth and fire manifestation, followed by a quest to collect 100 each of earth and water artifacts. I only noticed it today because it was marked as complete when I got home from work, even though I don't yet have a level 2 water manifestation (was upgrading earth today). Did I miss this being mentioned somewhere or was it snuck in?

DeletedUser16072

Hello
I would like to see a few more add one to make the game easier
To turn buildings
To see the current army size easier.
Thanks so much

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.49. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Did the storyline quests for Elementals get changed with this update? The one to have each type of manifestation at level 2 has been replaced with one asking for only a level 2 earth and fire manifestation, followed by a quest to collect 100 each of earth and water artifacts. I only noticed it today because it was marked as complete when I got home from work, even though I don't yet have a level 2 water manifestation (was upgrading earth today). Did I miss this being mentioned somewhere or was it snuck in?

I'm right there with you! I had list of quests and was all set for the next one + plans for upcoming. Surprise! Instead of quest for level 2 I got quest for artifacts. Now it would be really nice to know how many have changed so planning isn't impossible.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I suppose I am in the minority of the archmages that have commented, but I don't mind the auto join idea. I am not overly concerned with 'balancing' the fellowship member goods because that's what trading with neighbors is for. I guess because I'm in an extraordinarily good neighborhood right now, I don't mind. In my fellowship we have about half the members with small cities, most aren't even at the Dwarves yet. I would rather have good active people who enjoy the game and participate in the events and the fellowship, than worry about boosts and 'vetting'.

DeletedUser3507

Most of the top 10 FS on Winyandor have minimum points requirement and the app does not have that feature