• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.49

DeletedUser2768

I will sometimes do my NH visits on the mobile app.

Visits and the first reset of the day is about all I use mobile for. What used to take me 1-2 hours on my laptop now takes me 5-10 minutes on mobile, per world. I really like the set up for this on mobile.

DeletedUser3507

Me too I just wished it could actually use the spells it can now produce.

DeletedUser11886

Sarcasm ....:D It just will return to the way it has been for the last 2 yrs.
OK, sarcasm free. What kind of person complains about something that actually allows a small return for effort helping the people who have abandoned the game in mid upgrade? Was your game being ruined by people helping you while your hall was upgrading? Was the extra 10k coins I was getting for helping 3 or four neighbors I can't otherwise ruining your fun? Was the gaping exploit of being able to help a few extra people crating such a game imbalance that people would have quit playing voer it? Why exactly did you feel the need to file a ticket complaing about something both trival, and useful to the players?

DeletedUser2768

Hello
I would like to see a few more add one to make the game easier
To turn buildings
To see the current army size easier.
Thanks so much

There have been many requests to give the option to turn buildings. It's been shot down every time. "Part of the challenge of the game is making everything fit, as is", or something like that.

DeletedUser3507

When your actually playing and get gold donated during Main Hall upgrade it does not credit you are not supposed to be able to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

@jps54 Nope! Not sarcasm from me :pThat is one of the BEST things about visiting in the mobile app! I was soooooo sick of all the locked kingdoms. Too many to memorize so real frustration. Since being able to visit on the mobile app it has been smooth sailing. The last thing I want them to do is make it so I have to waste time and frustration clicking on them :rolleyes:
Well, if its any consolation, the average wait time for "fixing a bug" is about 9 months. So you should get quite a few more visits in before the problem is "solved."

DeletedUser3507

Well, if its any consolation, the average wait time for "fixing a bug" is about 9 months. So you should get quite a few more visits in before the problem is "solved."

Argh ...:mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Basically if you read the rules, it mention no exploitation of bugs, and this one is definitely a unintentional bug

DeletedUser11886

Basically if you read the rules, it mention no exploitation of bugs, and this one is definitely a unintentional bug
Like the bug that the map is covered with abandoned cities taking up space that could be occupied by players? Who's exploiting that one?

Anyone who's never played except on the mobile app has no idea it's a bug. Are they exploiting it?

DeletedUser3507

I will give you that one...;)
And yes it's still a bug by the developers unintentionally.
I sure you have heard police say ignorance is not a legal defense..

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
When your actually playing and get gold donated during Main Hall upgrade it does not credit you are not supposed to be able to do it.
Somewhere (of course I can't find it now!) there was a post by someone pleasantly surprised by finding the extra coins waiting to be collected after an upgrade. So, even if this was not an intentional feature, it sounded like it would credit you once the upgrade finished and you collected them.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
1. You sending in a ticket makes me think of that kid in class who reminded the teacher to assign homework over the weekend.
2. You can't be sure that this is a bug, and not a feature because support has been wrong about a lot of things before. I'm not allowed to quote them here, but I've gotten the opposite response to the same questions more than once from support. They are volunteers, and only know what they have been told, or think they remember, even if that information is outdated.
3. If it is a feature, we should be thanking inno because there have been at least 5 threads and dozens of posts asking for this feature so that dead cities in permanent upgrade mode aren't totally useless.

DeletedUser11886

I sure you have heard police say ignorance is not a legal defense..
Mobile players have no way of knowing that they are not supposed to help people's Main Halls when they are under construction. And even if they did, they don't get to see any city but their own, so they have no way of knowing the Main Hall is under construction. When it comes to helping people's Main Halls on the app, claiming that ignorance is not a legal defence is laughably pathetic.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I really thought they did it on purpose. Like @SoggyShorts said there has been threads complaining about the locked cities as long as I have played. I honestly believed that they intentionally made it possible on the mobile app because
1. They had a clean start so it was easily implemented
2. and it was problematic to go back and change this in the PC version
3. In the mobile app if you click on a locked city what would pop up since now what pops up is visiting options? On the mobile app there is no way to see the kingdom so how would you know?

DeletedUser14122

So we can now make spells on mobile but we still can’t use them?

DeletedUser3507

I talked with support, and its a unintentional bug that will be corrected...:)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I talked with support, and its a unintentional bug that will be corrected...:)

Oh, Thank you so much for making sure they make visiting a complete & total PITA again :( I don't mind abandoned kingdoms much but I HATE locked kingdoms! Wonder how many I will have again that have already been locked for over a year? WTH!?!? :mad: Besides the frustration of trying to visit them, it pisses me off that I spend the resources to scout but then cannot get the coin I should for visiting those cities :mad:

DeletedUser3507

Ahhahahaha @SoggyShorts you just wish....:);):D

Support even though there volunteers they sent my ticket to the developers...
To fix this error..

Mobile players have no way of knowing that they are not supposed to help people's Main Halls when they are under construction. And even if they did, they don't get to see any city but their own, so they have no way of knowing the Main Hall is under construction. When it comes to helping people's Main Halls on the app, claiming that ignorance is not a legal defence is laughably pathetic.

They should read Mykans guide, I did when I first started.

Only people who exploit errors [-], and I don't.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

To fix this error..
Only people who exploit errors are , and I don't.

EDIT: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAH
notabug.png

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/donating-coins-to-a-mainhall-under-construction.9876
notabug.png

P.S. Mwahahahahahahahahah, not a bug.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
To fix this error..
They should read Mykans guide, I did when I first started.

Only people who exploit errors are [-], and I don't.

Why are you being [-]about this? I really do not believe anybody was "exploiting errors". I believed it was an intentional improvement!! I have absolutely no doubt that most who switched to visiting with the app thought it was an intentional improvement! It's not like it hadn't been mentioned in forum comments before now. And mobile users who don't use the PC version would have no way of knowing it wasn't always that way. IMHO only people who make false accusations are [-]. Definitely not people who unknowingly play the game the way it is currently working. On the app there is NO WAY to tell which ones are locked in the PC version so how would anybody know they were "exploiting" an error?????