• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.49

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Deborah M
You are completely correct, and @jps54 was wrong to falsely attack others and calling them "[-]", and even more so was simply wrong about it being a bug at all, so rejoice with me as we all continue to enjoy this wonderful FEATURE.
notabug.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Alright, guys, I love a good discussion as much as the next person...in fact, I encourage it. Personal attacks are another matter. Please refer to the rules, double check your posts before posting, and make sure name calling is not part of it.

Happy Discussing,
Xelenia

DeletedUser2768

First, HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! I really do enjoy doing visits on the mobile app. I think that is one of the BEST improvements in the 2 years+ that I have played this game.

Second, I apologize. I intentionally made sure not to cuss or say anything other than what was in the post I was replying to. Live & Learn:oops:

Me too! I can do in 10 minutes or less (on app) what used to take me 1-2 hours (on PC) I LOVE the ease of visiting now through the app. Oh, and those numbers are for one world. I play in three, and have cities in 8.

DeletedUser3507

Have you run into the quest yet..

It's a new mandatory
Screenshot_34.png

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
lol Then you seriously missed it, but its a required.

Oh I see it now :( It will come up after a few more Elemental quests. I haven't followed in order of the quests because I needed Training Grounds upgrades for the Phoenix event. Something to look forward to :rolleyes:

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Please, please, please do not bring this Beta change to Live Worlds---I just saw that you are taking the KP Tourney winnings & replacing them with AW instants. And then try to soften the blow by saying the amounts will be increased? The only excuse offered is that it was done to stop people from racing through the tech tree? Seriously??? The KP you win in the tourney might be enough to finish one or two techs at best. My fellowships bust their tails to get as far as we can for those prizes. We want to use the KP where it works best in our cities. Prior to the guest race chapters, those KP are needed to help with advancement in the chapters. With the guest race chapters & beyond, you are tech blocked with copper, farms, mana, etc....you don't want KP to be a cause of tech block too.

I haven't been able to use the KP instants in my tech tree.... Now I'm wondering whether or not that I need to submit a support ticket.

DeletedUser3507

I finished the Training ground upgrades this morning, ugly is all I can say. Think they might have done it a bit nicer, but oh well..:rolleyes: