• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.5

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 1.5.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser627

"After the update, a new technology will appear in the Research Tree, at the end of Chapter II. Upon unlocking it, you will be shown the tournament window!"

Questions: Does the new research technology require KP? If so, how many?

Will the Tournament officially start at the same time as the Research opens?

What time is set as the opening for Tournaments?

Are we starting with Marble?

DeletedUser43

The tournament tech requires 40kp. Frankly, I think we should have had this added to the tech tree before the tournament itself actually started. Getting 40kp can take a couple of days for some folks and if whatever we start with is their boost, that hurts their chances of getting to the top levels. But, it is what it is.

I have the same other questions. What time does it start? What good will it start with?

DeletedUser627

Well, Marble boosts players are somewhat cheated then. They either have 30 hours less to play in their tournament, or they have to buy KP.

Sometimes it's the simple obvious points like this that leave me shaking my head.

DeletedUser1390

Please tell me you fixed the invisible culture spell bug, as was promised with the next update.

UPDATE: Yay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1903

and wondering about the Mercenary Camp & Drone Riders..we had to open both in research to proceed ...it still says coming soon & there have been several updates since it was added...??

DeletedUser

It would have been nice if there was some notification that tournaments are in the game now and that you have to research tournaments at the end of chapter two.

For those of us that are way past that, and don't normally scroll back into the chapters that we have already researched we will miss out on the tournaments. Most of my fellowship members don't realize this and wouldn't realize it if I didn't happen to keep an eye on things in the beta server and on the forums. So I would assume that a lot of players past chapter two will miss out on the tournaments as they won't know to look back at chapter 2 to research tournaments.

update: Thank you for the pop-up and in game message!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is there an option to message all neighbours so that I can inform them of the tournaments??? Would be nice.

WolfSinger

How long do the tournaments normally last? Once I opened the tech this morning - I saw that this tournament is only going to last 3 days. Is this because of it coming in the middle of the week?

DeletedUser627

Rather convenient that the update details didn't mention that the double declinable Quests were deleted...

...I wish developers were as quick to correct the detrimental glitches as quickly as they jump on the ones that happen to benefit us.

WolfSinger

Rather convenient that the update details didn't mention that the double declinable Quests were deleted...

...I wish developers were as quick to correct the detrimental glitches as quickly as they jump on the ones that happen to benefit us.

That's what I thought they meant with this rather cryptic bit:

• Fixed an issue where "duplicated" quests could be available for the player at the same time

DeletedUser

For those saying the players boosted in the good the tournaments are starting in will be screwed - in what way? I have only just heard of tournaments thanks to the pop-up which appeared tonight and am trying to wrap my head around all of the mechanics

DeletedUser61

in what way
They'll need 40 KPs to unlock the Tournament technology, if they didn't plan ahead, so their first Tournament will be a day or two shorter than it would have been otherwise.

It's a very minor concern.

DeletedUser706

I find it convenient in the sense that I no longer need to worry about losing out on the double declinable quests when deciding not to build the Magic Academy. Thank you INNO for helping me making that decision :).

DeletedUser2424

I'm confused... For each encounter in a tournament do you get KP? Sounds like no.

Like is this an easy way to get KP if you're far along in the game that encounters are really hard or no.

DeletedUser61

The payout rate for Tournaments is about 20% of what you'll get from fresh sectors. But they're quite a bit easier as well.

DeletedUser

They'll need 40 KPs to unlock the Tournament technology, if they didn't plan ahead, so their first Tournament will be a day or two shorter than it would have been otherwise.

It's a very minor concern.

But this would be relevant to anyone who did not know this was coming (such as myself). The posters above were specifically citing those players who are boosted in certain goods so I was wondering why/if boosts have relevance to the tournaments?

DeletedUser936

I'm in agreement that the KP thing back tracking, and trying to go forward... with everything taking up KP, EVERYTHING you have added and no increase in KP. I'm not looking for harder things to reach while you improve the game. KP hold us all back... the chests took me by surprise to.. however I like that part.
Seriously besides a tournament that takes us back when most are headed for Dwarves and Fairies. Was this to keep those who have practically finished the WHOLE game busy work?
I have also read the thread where people aren't even getting KP's worth the Tournament try. Re-vamp the KP earning somehow and I think you'll have a happier group.
For me, joining the Tournament is setting me back, I'll pass. Not such a good feature for me.