• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.52

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our update to version 1.52 today, please leave all of your feedback in this thread.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Announcement is a bit confusing since it say Monday, April 19 instead of Thursday, April 19

Just saying on first read I thought it had already happened.

DeletedUser1390

1) Yes, I assume that Monday is a typo? Please correct.

2) Does Ancient Knowledge mean KP Instants? If so please clarify this.

i8sh

From now on, players won't receive Knowledge Points as Ancient Wonders contributions anymore, but Ancient Knowledge
  • The amount of KP in Ancient Knowledge is higher than the KP you received before the change, in some cases even doubled.
  • The amount of players who will receive rewards is slightly increased based on the number of requested Knowledge Points for the next level of an Ancient Wonder.
I agree with Elven Ivory....does this mean a player will only be able to receive Ancient Knowledge instants? If this is the case, this might not be too favorable for early level players who have not been able to unlock their AW, yet contribute to other player's AWs.

Also...if you are to receive rune shards instantly, then is it possible that you will not get them if you have reached the maximum of 10 shards?

E.g. a player has 9 rune shards and wins the gold chest (3 rune shards)...will they get only 1 rune shard or all 3?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
if you are to receive rune shards instantly, then is it possible that you will not get them if you have reached the maximum of 10 shards?

E.g. a player has 9 rune shards and wins the gold chest (3 rune shards)...will they get only 1 rune shard or all 3?
There are rune shards, and there are broken shards. Broken shards have a limit of 10, rune shards have no limit. What we get from helping upgrade Ancient Wonders is rune shards, so there will be no issue with them being lost to the 10 broken shard cap.

10 broken shards = 1 rune shard
9 matching rune shards = 1 rune wheel

Buttrflwr

There are rune shards, and there are broken shards. Broken shards have a limit of 10, rune shards have no limit. What we get from helping upgrade Ancient Wonders is rune shards, so there will be no issue with them being lost to the 10 broken shard cap.

10 broken shards = 1 rune shard
9 matching rune shards = 1 rune wheel

AHHH, I hope you are right, that would make it better if indeed they are taking us away from KP rewards to shard rewards. Though why they keep insisting on fixing things that aren't broken and ignoring those that are, I just can not fathom.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
AHHH, I hope you are right, that would make it better if indeed they are taking us away from KP rewards to shard rewards. Though why they keep insisting on fixing things that aren't broken and ignoring those that are, I just can not fathom.
They aren't taking us toward rune shards, there were always rune shards involved. Now there are a few more.

DeletedUser1390

Yes, the KP rewards are just changing form, from regular KP on the KP bar, to KP Instants (which apparently = "Ancient Knowledge").
The reason for this change is that people complained about the KP rewards blocking up their KP bars while they were offline, which the Instants don't do.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
When are they going to fix chat? I'm so tired of having to refresh browser every ten minutes when chat stops working.
You must have missed the vote where players decided chat wasn't worth putting time into since most of us have moved to Discord
upload_2018-4-18_17-10-2.png

bkbajb

The update is going to help quite a few players. I agree that newer players won't see the benefits of the ancient knowledge, but they will grow into it and be able to update their AW's faster then I did. Adding ruin shards is interesting. Makes me think that new levels are going to be added to all AW's and Inno is preparing us for that. Again, I like that idea since I do build and upgrade my AW's. Sometimes not as fast as I would like but this game is not a race.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Adding ruin shards is interesting. Makes me think that new levels are going to be added to all AW's and Inno is preparing us for that.

They increased the number of rune shards offered. Rune shards were always available for the higher tier of giving to wonders. According to crazywizard.info and gamersgemsofknowledge.com, the game data contains the AW levels up to 30. I am guessing that 30 is where they will either stop or need some rebalancing, as that is an 80% reduction in the decay rate to seeds and mana and a 100% reduction to the trade fee.

DeletedUser1390

Since the update this morning my Set Buildings are not getting road connection through each other. Anyone else?

hvariidh gwendrot

i thought all set pieces had to be connected to each other and have a road to each piece ? i just have parts of the Easter set connected and not sure if that matters i'm in ceravyn if that matters