• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.55

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have probably seen by now, we have released our latest release notes for version 1.55. We encourage you to check it out if you have not already and leave your feedback below!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6892

And.....we still can not communicate with the app players. o_O:rolleyes::eek::confused:

Love that tourneys are finally available to our mobile players. We have some members that are mobile only. Although we know chat is being worked on, it is a big issue for our mobile members. Laochra said it! It has also affected FSA events, & communication in general among our fellowship members. Keep working on this: messaging for mobile would be nice, more important is chat working like it should! Thanks for listening! :)

DeletedUser6892

I think you forgot to pin this:)
In regards to the last update! If by 'pin' there was no notification - yeah, me either! :) In fact, I haven't rec'd any notifications lately & am here to see if there are any new ones! Thanks to nightrider1 for pointing this out & reminding me! :D
Fun & smiles to all!

DeletedUser3507

They did for 1 reason to slow down player progress. Sorry but they do this every so often to keep players like me from going to fast through chapters.

And they upped the amount alot to make you less likely to complain about it.

DeletedUser17735

Is anyone else now having connection issues when using the mobile app?
I’ve ruled out all causes other than app related

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
At last! Tournaments are on the Mobile App!
This is going to save us all a lot of time!!

If you would like to see more 'breaking news' videos that we post, give this one a Like & Subscribe on YouTube, below the video!
1f642.png

Here is a link to help you download Bluestacks, the Android Emulator – if you do not have a Mobile device and want to play the App on your PC / laptop! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211147411141767&set=oa.1652024521719596&type=3&theater

DeletedUser3122

The last update said this about the tournament update for mobile:
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.

Why isn't there an app version update date? My FS and I are wondering why it hasn't yet been updated? Did someone already answer this and I missed it?

DeletedUser4194

The last update said this about the tournament update for mobile:
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.

Why isn't there an app version update date? My FS and I are wondering why it hasn't yet been updated? Did someone already answer this and I missed it?

The tournament is available on Mobile. Make sure your Mobile App has the latest update :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Just wondering, do I get KP instants if I play tourney only on mobile?
You should be getting the same rewards as anyone else in your FS. those are handed out at the end of the tournament, and you don't need to be logged in, so it would take specific extra code to decide whether you're currently logged in to mobile or only play on mobile, which seems like it would be a pretty crazy deliberate choice.

DeletedUser3122

It's strange because I have my smartphone set to auto update, and it didn't do it. So I went to the app itself, there's no setting to let me check for updates. So I went to my Apps in my phone's settings. It didn't let me update it there. Not until I went back to Google Play, where I originally got the app, did I find it said "Update." Does everyone else's update automatically? There are at least 2 other people in my FS that had the same thing happen. I now have the tourney on my phone, but a process to get it updated.

When a mobile app update is announced, is it assumed it will update the same day as the desktop browser version? I hope for clarification on this. Thanks.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
They specifically indicate in every update that the app and the web version do not update the same day, and they never indicate a day for the app. it's possible (and I'm just guessing here) That the assorted app stores require app updates to push out over several days, to avoid performance issues (and maybe provide some security against viral transmission if somebody's code gets corrupted). My wife and I do not always get app updates the same day, wither it's Elvenar or something else.