• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.55

DeletedUser3507

When using the IOS version, as you start the app, it will say downloading resources for any updates.

DeletedUser16405

Yeah, for me also only got updated until today. I love that tournaments are now available in the app, thank you so much! My biggest request for next update would be to be able to spend KP on Ancient Wonders.

DeletedUser6768

My request for the mobile app would be to be able to switch cities instead of having to log out and re login..

DeletedUser6892

I wonder also if the updates vary even if by a few hours between the various (can't think of what officially called) but the different areas: US1 US2 or EN , etc, believe I've notice the dates being the same between my worlds (play in 2 different worlds) but sometimes the time of day is a bit different... Will have to pay closer attention. Maybe not true of all US sites, for example but may vary between different areas or countries. Seems to make sense.. so my thinking is that though the mobile update may not be exactly when other update runs; it is prob close as mentioned in previous posts, set up over a day or 2. Makes sense.. I have windows laptop & pc .. updates don't always go thru at same time either, & expected ones can be up to 2 days later; and I got one a month early cuz they thought I was a preview person.. like BETA, lol, oh well.... I am in Wisconsin, US, & updates were usually sometime Thursday mornings. I noticed just now when looking over updates that the last couple said Wednesday, whether time zone mix up or just that run certain updates at various times over couple days which start Wednesdays now, not sure. :confused:
Mobile affects hubby (I prefer browser he likes his phone!) & some members of both FS's I belong to; So brings up the other issue of why wasn't communication issue taken care of first:rolleyes: BEFORE getting mobile started? Chat being out affects game even in browser! But we manage! :) Have lost more than a couple new members, though & since I know thru hubby that rarely does he hear from his group; I wonder if the new members may have been mobile players & thought they were being ignored, esp the new players, not just a player starting a new town! :p
Luv this game tho, :cool: it's kool, & so have fun & keep smilin & i am just krazee w/a 'k'!;):D:)

DeletedUser6892

They did for 1 reason to slow down player progress. Sorry but they do this every so often to keep players like me from going to fast through chapters.

And they upped the amount alot to make you less likely to complain about it.
Oh, I luv the KP instants, they actually seem to help my progress; rather than slow it. At least when I have enuf to go around for a while! I use KP from my KP bar for research only... and rarely spend the boosts or any kp on myself. Have found that helping others AW bldgs even if not rewarded every time, gives me enough rewards, then I just turn those over & help my fellows again, as much as able anyway... don't always have enough... but being able to save kp from bar just for research (unless tech locked) has been a big help in my game!

Didn't like instants at all to start with, now am finding good uses, kinda try different things out... my faves are the time boost & the KP boost... although the coin rain & supply refills have come in handy at times! I wish we could make them.. like spells... but would have to be careful, me:oops::oops: that is; I expanded my Magic Academy so could make lots of spells .. still kinda new at stuff, over a year ago, & didn't realize but ended up overspending my relics! :confused::p LOL getting them built back up, slowly for the ones that make spells though I am much more careful now! :D Fun & smiles everybody!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Oh, I luv the KP instants, they actually seem to help my progress; rather than slow it.
Indeed, and for anyone past chapter 5 it should be the same. With so many ways to get KP, it is very rarely the bottleneck slowing progress in the tech tree once you need guest race goods. I've seen dozens of comments about being stuck due to lack of ambrosia, copper, loot, mana, etc etc, but almost never due to KP.

They did for 1 reason to slow down player progress.

The whole "the devs are doing x to slow us down" makes no sense to me.
  • The upcoming guest races require players to to trade new goods in order to progress, so we need a certain number of players to be at the end of the tech tree before they will launch the next chapter.
  • When a new chapter launches there are a significant number of players who upgrade magic buildings to the next level, and speed through some techs- this is a significant source of income for inno, so why would they want it less often?
  • Waiting longer between chapter releases allows players to earn more blueprints for upgrading magic buildings instead of diamonds which again costs inno money.
Regarding the KP increase from tournaments specifically, this goes a long ways to helping players with one of the harder bottlenecks- divine seeds. Why would anyone think that getting more KP is to slow us down?

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Just wondering, do I get KP instants if I play tourney only on mobile?

Yes you do! There is only one game data base, so whatever happens on one platform, also holds on the other. You will not be able to use your Instants right now - but the ability to add KP to Wonders is very close to release.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Jackluyt said: but the ability to add KP to Wonders is very close to release.

There is a teaser on the official facebook page showing a Wonder about to be upgraded!

35646544_10211923362140057_4030303873552875520_n.jpg

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I know I've had more than 20 KPs accumulate
Yep, it's the ones you win/earn. But if you are offline, you're still losing kp that would have dropped in each hour if your bar had been below the 20 (or 10 if you're not running a spell). Changing AW rewards to kp instants helped that considerably for me, but I play several times/day.