• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.57

DeletedUser16144

Glad to see some of those bug fixes. My question is. Why are you releasing the update (causing downtime) in the middle of the FA? That's not cool! You could've waited a few days. SMH.

DeletedUser6892

I agree with getting fixes for chat both on mobile & PC/Laptop versions of game - seems to be an issue in most if not all worlds! It's been a work in progress for longer than many other issues. Fixes that could possibly wait or even difficult issues have been resolved in less time. As communication is key for fellowships, teamwork, & neighborly hello's and esp mobile player's only way to communicate; this should be an even bigger priority than in past. Causing some problems among groups; new mobile members left out & if no communication available for players in group w/chat; then what? WELL, another point I agree with is that messaging should be added to mobile asap, also! How to do a team effort FSA or tourney if incommunicado w/members? TY to RosehawkATA & Pezzeldorf for pointing these out!

Also, from Pezzeldorf, along with notification issues & possible suggestions: Weekly bug fixes/updates come in middle of Tourneys every week! This week also have FSA(Fellowship Adventure) going on. Timing important for both events!
Then, elvenar notifications stopped, all of them, around 2 weeks maybe month ago; not sure, but in at least my 2 worlds. Received FIRST timely notification about FSA- to start sometime on Monday June 25, in the afternoon: rec'd on Thursday, June 21st (USA/CST or CEST time zones) which was better than previous notices rec'd barely a day in advance & not always right time of day, thank you for that fix :D definite thumbs up on that one! But still not getting that an update is coming. Since they seem to be weekly now, it is not as much of an issue since have checked forum & Elvenar help sites to get needed info; but maybe mobile players &/or live worlds still having problems. Thursday was also start of annoying popup :rolleyes: saying 'Impossible to do immediate updates in game at this time.' Then can click 'OK' or 'RETRY'. Wasn't even sure what it was for at first & popped up then disappeared just as quick! Then came to forum and figured out must be regarding update for the week.
*Suggestion: Do monthly or every other month notifications of regular weekly updates & when: will help new players, reminder for all players, & cut down on notifications. Also,updates in middle of events are annoying with timing being important both for tourneys & esp the FSA! Could update day be changed to anywhere from Saturday afternoons to Tuesday Mornings (at least between weekly Tourneys, which would also help put them between FSA's too,o_Omaybe?) Possibly on Sundays? unless weekend is a problem? (still referring to USA/CST or EST time zones). Seasonal events wouldn't matter since they run longer than a week!
*Even knowing an approximate time--for example: 'Update w/fixes version 1111 causing down time in game between 3 am - 8 am EST/USA lasting approximately 1-2 hours' (just made up times for example-updateS usually seems quick. Once I realized game was trying to update, logged out, came here, then back in game about an hour later; update was done. on Thursday.
*Maybe others have better or other suggestions that would also help to take care of this, hope it wouldn't be too hard once chat & messaging issues fixed, unless all part of same issue! :eek: ??
*Just suggestions & guessing on my part based on my PC issues & knowing/learning what is MS, what is google chrome, other browsers, another app in system, old software or address links or if maybe is Elvenar!
***Now it is Friday; popup came up again just before I came here! Is there an update fix for Thursdays update fixes?! :confused: lol :D , it happens all the time with .. can I say my system name.. won't just in case as before was general list of stuff... okay, hope so, don't remember for sure not complaining just stating what I notice, don't want to cause trouble just want to help favorite game! well with the system & outdated unsupported drivers etc since pushing new stuff (that put laptop on fritz-temporarily I hope) o_O :) have learned many things & kinda a computer geek but by no means an expert!
***OK, so again not notified, game started lagging; sometimes adobe crashes, then the popup! Same one as Thursday. :( so a bit confusing if finished or additional fixes, etc, don't see in forum announcements or in this thread so far (may have missed oops :oops:) plus another oops :confused::oops: for taking so long to explain ... not here daily so everything gets said at once! :p AND I tend to talk alot at times, today is NASCAR in brain so never stopping & speeding like krazee (yup, that's me:cool: or :p :rolleyes: :D :) so keep smilin & have a great weekend ... Happy Canada Day or Weekend to all our Canadian friends! :)

**Now just hope if extra update that it is done, working on several things & with my NASCAR brain, and slow motion body lol yeah don't get it either but kinda funny, and keeps me on my toes with lots of smiles laffs and fun! :):D:p:cool: Kool, eh, :) k4k with wishes for fun, laffs, smiles and good times to all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6892

:rolleyes: umm, sorry, I sure am talking alot, had much to say, but wish could explain shorter. :oops: a bit embarrassed but this is me as I am at times ;) :cool: :p :D :):):) TY for all of you who take time to read it thru! * my sentiments remain -- wonderful wknd, wishes for fun and laffs, smiles and good times always! seeya in game; krazee w/a 'k' lol that's me! looking forward to comments from others,too, k4k:)

DeletedUser2870

Looking in for the first time in quite a while.
STILL no solution for the chat issues? Thats an issue thats a year old by now. Sorry, but your dev team really needs to get their priorities straight.
And I know you guys only communicate to the dev team, but this is an issue that literally is a year old by now and has been mentioned over and over again by players everywhere.
Hello dev team? Time to listen to your customers instead of just doing whatever you like and fix minor issues all the time while leaving a major problem annoying your whole community. Sorry, but where the heck is management on this? Someone really needs to address this issue. Chat works perhaps
half the time. And then I'm being generous.

App sounds nice, but frankly I still am less than impressed. Still no way of contacting players by message, so new players who play only on mobile devices cant be contacted. Not to mention that with the extremely faulty chat communication even within a FS is ridiculously limited on the app.
Still no way to donate KPs to AWs in the app active? The app seems to miss a lot of functions.

Downtime for minor issues/fixes during a FS event? Bad planning/timing, showing disregard for your players.