• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.6

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 1.6.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser627

About the Meditation Spell:

Is the 20 kp space specifically allocated for hourly kp? For example, if the Spell is in effect and a Wonder KP award is received, will those KP be counted against the 20 spaces?

DeletedUser43

• Permanent Ranking points for the top 100 participants in Tournaments have been increased
To what? I know what they were increased on beta to, but I didn't see the actual number here. Please let us know before the tournaments start as this is very important to the decision as to how much to participate.

DeletedUser43

I am disappointed we didn't get an answer before the tournament started.

DeletedUser1122

I'll try the EN forums. the moderators seem to have more info.
EDIT:
Not yet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice reviews on the update:confused::mad:

You wanted feedback:

So there's ... 1, maybe 2 things in the update that might be useful to me as a player.
  1. Seeing when I can Help fellowship members in the list will be handy for sure, saving me maybe 10 seconds and a couple of button clicks.
  2. (moved to the 'useless' section)
Useless:
  1. The chance at a treasure when I do give Help (providing that treasure is anything useful) might be nice. The chance for that treasure better be pretty high though, as with all the empty provinces around me lately I don't have a lot of options for Helping neighbours.
    (moved from the 'useful' section because of matza's reply 3 posts bellow)
  2. Another spell that is not beneficial to me personally. I usually log in at least every 12 hours (breakfast and dinner) and I couldn't care less about missing 2KP if I miss the 10 hour window. I hope the few people people who think this is worth it are thrilled, for your sake.
  3. A hotkey. Woo.
  4. Seeing your KP at a glance, because hovering over the bar is too hard.
  5. Moving a button on the UI, great, so now I'll keep looking in the wrong place.
  6. More tournament points for the few who get in the top 100 and care enough.
  7. Oh dear, tech was in the wrong order.
No sign of real improvements to the MA, or even any word on how the results of Inno's own poll went. Fluff and filler update, most of which I don't recall seeing requests for as Inno states.

All in all, unimpressed.

MATZA - you will have to scroll through the players entire city to find the treasure...will take a lot of time if you visit many of them....the reward is a relic...boost or non boost,depends how lucky you are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser626

the "E" hot key for neighborly help works well with less clicks on world map visits.
click city, hit "e", click building, hit "w" and move on to next.

the treasures hunt (visited about 12 cities) chests were easy to find - all the chests were out of the city grid near the forest area.

thank goodness they were not hidden in a city spare 1x1 grid spot.. already where is waldo to find a builder in some cities...

I got two relics - marble/silk and the Ensorcelled Endowment Spell in the treasure chest hunt today. one of my fellows found 3 chest with 1 kp in them.

from notes - 1.6 - When giving Neighborly Help to your neighbors or fellowship members, you will have a chance to find a nice bonus in their city! You will be able to find three treasures a day, can you find them all?

I wonder if the timer is reset from the time the treasure chest is found, or if there is an arbitrary time to reset clock for the three treasures per day.

DeletedUser

Posts were merged and a warning for multi-posting was issued.
only 3 treasure chests per day! A person could spend a LOT of time searching each city they visit with the current way this update is worded. "A chance to find when visiting"---- Make sure the limit of 3 is a key factor here and everyone knows it.

I also agree that I wish the developers would have figured out the perminate rank points ahead of time. I guess it is too much to hope you will go back and rereward the proper points to those who finished in the top 100 in each of the 2 previous tournaments.

DeletedUser2522

OMG 6pac, you're just like the Debbie Downer skit on SNL! An empty province won't matter as the treasure is given when aiding in your fellowship, hopefully you bother to do that!

Anyone know what the Gold hands mean when looking to see if I can aid fellowship members, I assumed that it meant someone had already given help to me but that's not correct.

DeletedUser627

OMG 6pac, you're just like the Debbie Downer skit on SNL! An empty province won't matter as the treasure is given when aiding in your fellowship, hopefully you bother to do that!

Anyone know what the Gold hands mean when looking to see if I can aid fellowship members, I assumed that it meant someone had already given help to me but that's not correct.

The "Debbie Downer" mode is a facade - satire provoked. We have so few expectations of Inno - sigh...

I'm pretty sure the Gold hands do mean that they helped you and you have x time remaining to return help and get the Supplies bonus. If you don't visit all your neighbors daily, this is helpful. In fellowships where daily visits are expected, the feature won't be helpful.

It pretty well typifies Inno's lack of understanding about how players really behave in the game. Information can either be cute, or it can be an assessment tool. All the effort put into programming these little hands...and for what? It's cute, yes. But does it help very many players assess? Let's ask ourselves:

- Do I ever make NH visits where my primary objective is to visit only the players where I will be certain to get the Supply bonus?
- Do I ever plan to do NH (i.e. open the window with intent) and then skip visiting someone because I won't get the bonus?
- How often will I review this list and make NH decisions based on "where will I get a bonus"?
Don't get me wrong - I like getting the Supply bonus. But its availability doesn't determine whether or not I visit. How 'bout you?

Most of the information we need to make useful NH visits isn't available from our home screen (I'm guessing this, based on minimal programming experience - someone correct me if I'm incorrect). But wouldn't it be possible to make more information available when we arrive at the friend's city?

DeletedUser2788

I like being able to find treasure when I give neighborly help!! Giving help was already a bonus for me, but being able to hunt for treasure has added more fun to this task. Happy treasure hunting!! ;)

DeletedUser43

I hope the new feature doesn't cut down on NH. I can see people doing a quick glance of the list and only helping those who helped them. Or, it could make people do more NH so they aren't ignored. So maybe it is good. idk. I guess we will see. :)

Wait wait....are they changing the tournament prizes on beta? Up or down?

DeletedUser2788

The great thing is after you have given the Neighborly Help in a city, there will be a prompt that will tell you if there is a treasure in the city or not. On a couple of occasions the screen will even go to it without you having to do any searching. I am not sure if it is suppose to do that or not, but it is nice if it is.

DeletedUser1349

this is a great addition to the game. i was unfortunately hoping for more ~ getting members especially, but also locals to visit. the problem is that the probability is waaaay too high. we get our 3 max treasures within the first 5 cities, it is is exploitable. they can get their 3 max and stop.

please lower the probability. thankx!

DeletedUser

I can see the "helped me today" gold hands being useful for Archmages to tell quickly who has been helpful in a given day. Not foolproof, but certainly better than options in the past...

DeletedUser1016

If you turn your volume on you will get a sound when a treasure is present the city you are visiting, otherwise you can assume no treasure and move on without searching... I found all three when visiting my fellowship members, so I didn't bother looking in my NH - and they were early into the visits and easy to find - I got relics, spells and KP.

DeletedUser1122

thank you
Unfortunately the comments - feedback - were not mine. I just shared them because they were nice.

I have noticed a shift in the attitudes on the EN forum. They haven't stop complaining about the shove it down your throat academy. Alot of trash talk. Think I'll sign up! hehe

But its availability doesn't determine whether or not I visit. How 'bout you?
Correct. I visit.

this is a great addition to the game.
I got one kp from the fellowship and two kp from visiting 30 neighbours. It's like finding a dollar in your pocket on wash day. At least you don't have to wash the undies with the jeans
I also got 50 diamonds not sure why. Anyone else?

When giving Neighborly Help to your neighbors
It appeared that the neighbours had to be active to get the little piggy bank when providing NH.
I wonder if the timer is reset from the time the treasure chest is found, or if there is an arbitrary time to reset clock for the three treasures per day.
I pick the option of least benefit.

DeletedUser1010

Btw just wondering did anyone else get 50 diamonds given to them with this update? I did and a few others in my fellowship did to, but it seems not all of us got them so did anyone else get any?? And Thank you Elvenar that was a nice little surprise=}}