• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.6

DeletedUser

I like being able to find treasure when I give neighborly help!! Giving help was already a bonus for me, but being able to hunt for treasure has added more fun to this task. Happy treasure hunting!! ;)
I agree. i just wish i could get more than 3 treasures a day. I'm greedy like that :D

DeletedUser1208

I like the treasure chests. But the "Notice" they give you when it come up in the screen could be a little bigger. Because it is about the same size as all of everything else when you have your curser over a building like Main hall. I don't have the sound on when I play. So I don't hear the sound when it comes up.

DeletedUser

Bobbykitty - Yes, I know I can use them. But I don't. I don't need them. Hence why I don't have a Magic Academy. I still have pretty much all my spells sitting around from the chests at the beginning of the chapters.

DeletedUser627

They must be assigned at random. Level 2 was difficult, level 3 is easier so far

DeletedUser

And... if at some point you no longer need the Magic Academy, once you have it, you can't get rid of it, say to make room for something else or it just turns out you don't use it that much.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 1.6.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

I've been too busy to get here until now - here are my comments:

1. CONGRATS TO THE DEV TEAM ON THE LATEST UPGRADE!!!
It has been seamless and glitch-free - and the changes are well-considered
I hope someone will pass these comments on to them, please?

2. The improvements to Neighborly Help are AWESOME!

a. Time saving - less clicking. This is a godsend in fellowship management - because non-visitors used to use the excuse that 'it takes too long'. That sounds a bit limp these days!
:)
b. I used to keep a spreadsheet in real time to see who was not visiting - no longer necessary; just have to record all the data once a day at visit time
c. The E hotkey, combined with the W key, strips about 60% of time off the World Map visits - which is invaluable. it is going to get a lot more people visiting...

3. I also love the idea of bonus chests to encourage people to visit more often - but there is one thing that puzzles me and I would like the Devs to explain?
"Why only 3 bonuses for neighborly help?"

The idea surely is to get people visiting all their neighbors - and with the new visit interface that is so much easier.
But surely giving only 3 defeats the object? Because people who are not enthusiastic visitors will just take their 3 bonuses off the first few visits - and then stop visiting for the rest of that day!
It seems to me that the Devs have dreamed up a really great idea - but missed a chance to make it a really awesome winner!!

I asked this question on the fanpage and got this reply:
"For the question about why just 3 per day: giving more could give advantage for players with a lot of neighbors and fellows, and it wouldn't really be fair. But we will definitely forward this as well, maybe we can do something. ;)"

The 'unfair to beginners' thing does not fly with me - EVERYTHING in this game is unfair to beginners!!
(My Sorceress III can win 20 Tournament provinces in a row; beginners can't do anything nearly as good as that.)
That is what being a beginner is all about!
Starting small and growing your game...
The reward of being a 'senior player' is that we have 'done the hard yards' - and now we deserve a little more reward than someone who started yesterday...
... I visit 200+ people every day - why give me only 3 treasures, and give the same reward to someone who only visits 10 times?

4. Here's my suggestion:

Why not give 3 treasure chests to EVERYONE - just like now? And then one more for every ten visits up to 50, and thereafter one more for every 15 or 20 visits.
Something like that?

And a few Diamonds every time you have completed 200 visits - whether it takes you a day or a week??
That would be extremely fair to EVERYONE, I believe.
And it would encourage the beginners to expand their World Map, to get more prizes...

DeletedUser1016

Why not give 3 treasure chests to EVERYONE - just like now? And then one more for every ten visits up to 50, and thereafter one more for every 15 or 20 visits.
Something like that?

EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS.....I wish the developers would read and respond one way or the other...

And a few Diamonds every time you have completed 200 visits - whether it takes you a day or a week??
That would be extremely fair to EVERYONE, I believe.
And it would encourage the beginners to expand their World Map, to get more prizes...

Another great suggestion....

Your knocking them out of the park Jackluyt!

DeletedUser

Internal error on last fight in tournament province 3. I will retreat, loss my losses and have to re-fight the whole thing again sometime tomorrow when they hurry and fix the bug. Sure not gonna fight when there is a bug like that laying in wait.

In my case it was based on my cool glasses.

Thinking it was me. I keep thinking that different topics/specific responses should have its own reply. Is there a time limit on how this rule is applied?

Same issue for me yesterday. Today I got a help desk response. They more or less said. a lot of people are encountering this problem. The problem will be addressed then posted in forums. We can hope. I am wondering if I retreat and throw away all the troops I lost will it get me out of the error?
The tournament error hit me again. went error at the very last move of the last battle in the province. Sent message to support. same answer I'm sure, thanks we will let tec know check notes. At least this time it was a more enjoyable battle to watch in reruns. lol. So I shall retreat loose troops to no gain. and start that battle again. Anyone get it again since last time?