• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.60 feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.60. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
(1.60) comes tomorrow
baby-t.jpg

DeletedUser9080

Anybody else notice that They simplified the artwork in many of the pop-up windows on the PC version?
(I also saw it listed in the update)
Seems They are turning it into the App version.
Not very visually appealing.
Oh well...
:(

Laochra

...............AND...............still no messaging for Mobile Users............I am starting to understand why there are so many abandoned cities now....new players playing on the mobile app have no one they can talk to for help, unless they find a FS, so they have no one to turn to. Meanwhile, some kind neighbors try to message them to offer advice or a home & the message is never seen, unless they happen to log into a pc. :confused:o_O:(

Pheryll

Set Designer
...............AND...............still no messaging for Mobile Users............I am starting to understand why there are so many abandoned cities now....new players playing on the mobile app have no one they can talk to for help, unless they find a FS, so they have no one to turn to. Meanwhile, some kind neighbors try to message them to offer advice or a home & the message is never seen, unless they happen to log into a pc. :confused:o_O:(

I very much understand your point. A while ago I posted about Inno offering Diamond rewards for new accounts for joining a fellowship. I am not sure the community at large well understands that many quit because they think the game is dead.

Shauna

I feel the pain. Trying to organize an FA and some cannot get mail. Its driving me coo coo. lol.

DeletedUser6892

First - many good comments,
-Mobile members that stuck it out in my 2 worlds access a PC to check in w/details & other info, no matter how well we try to communicate with chat!
-I thought the simplicity of some areas like trader so much easier to use; also, the details seem to have come to more life than ever.. am a bit confused on some comments but as all are in different levels, worlds, areas, etc in Elvenar; I think these ALL & more may make the difference! just guessing tho, lol!
-I have no idea what the 'who' thing is or how it works
-Chat is back to working like... well, not working so good and it had been improving before this update...
--no back chat, comments gone when it turn into 'today'; double comments when reopen; glitches w/doubling or skipping letters - (& yes I checked to make sure not me as it has been at times =) & others seem to have on or off days w/chat in general including above!

Thanks again, & though still unsure why mobile game launched before chat fixed or messaging added, well, it's a mystery, but I like seeing all towns etc on my laptop or PC! With communication! fun & smiles! k4k ;-)

DeletedUser2870

Fixed some bugs in the chat? Though the effort is appreciated it still doesnt work properly a good deal of the time.
Restoring the /who function is great, but it only is functional if the chat itself actually is reliably working. So I really would prefer the focus to be on that first.

Still no way to message in the app. Meaning everyone who plays by app is severely handicapped, doubly so with the chat being unreliable.

Still no way to donate KPs to other players AW in the app as far as I can see, which is pretty much the only way to get runes for specific wonders, so also a severe drawback.
Also no way to find/open treasure chests in the app for NH. Especially for low-lvl (newer) players this is a problem since it may be the only way to gain enchantments for event-quests. (and for high-lvl players since they miss out on the additional seeds generated by the Sunset Towers).
All in all, the app pretty much negates the use of the Crystal Lighthouse which thus becomes an obsolete AW.

Trader changes are ok in functionality, though I'm not very impressed with the new looks and its annoying that in the app the offers roll down instead of up, so one gets to see the ones one already skipped instead of the ones one hasn't seen yet.
Also, the order for the 'wholesaler' differs from the desktop version, having switched the gold and supplies offers. I lost a good deal of my supplies before I noticed. Please see to it the order is the same in both versions.

DeletedUser

the app pretty much negates the use of the Crystal Lighthouse which thus becomes an obsolete AW.
Hi Dhurrin,
**Allegedly** the new chapter will bring updates for the Lighthouse making it viable again....fingers crossed it is true.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2870

@Purfie
I've lost track of how often something was promised by Innogames/the Dev team and nothing came of it. So I for one am not holding my breath.

I just have to wonder how far removed the dev-team seems to be from the real players.