• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.64 feedback

DeletedUser18793

Sad... The Woodelvenstock Dancing Grounds is still not giving the old supplies or the new goods. The elixir icon appears but none are added to inventory.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Sad... The Woodelvenstock Dancing Grounds is still not giving the old supplies or the new goods. The elixir icon appears but none are added to inventory.
My Dancing Grounds works as expected. You should submit a ticket to support. Either use the gear icon in the bottom right corner, then the question mark to get there. Or, right click on the game and select support.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The mobile icons are cartoonish. Please don't tell me you're replacing the PC icons with the mobile icons for everything. Ugh.
On Beta they went all cartoon. Kinda sad really I used to like the art style.
cartoon.png

Last edited:

JeanFritz

I have to agree--the new icons really don't help. The old icons were just fine--changing something just for the sake of changing it looks rather obviously like repackaging with new colours and calling it a new product. :(
Of course, the one icon that *is* confusing (KP food-stamp "coins") is still the same. (Seriously, why would a new player look at the KP instant and think it has anything to do with research? It looks like money!)

DeletedUser4139

Mobile app no longer seems to work on my android 4.4.2 tablet.
Any one else having problems?

DeletedUser19530

not working on my chromebook, put in a ticket and they said they are aware of the problem. I was hoping a fix would be coming shortly but they didn't give that impression. I do almost everything on my chromebook including this game...

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
changing something just for the sake of changing it looks rather obviously like repackaging with new colours and calling it a new product. :(
Are you saying that this ad wouldn't work on you?
amunibug.png

SLORKEIleuhYWPbYf9FGqUb4Ry_q55U1kI0LRwsETlM2NPe5yDhKNJ8b9g5v6_sI8Ah53w=s151
Absolutely silly to change the icons. BLAH!
LOL new graphics so bad they broke your image link?

Last edited: