• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.65 discussion

DeletedUser3122

we would like to hear your feedback: regarding, "Very soon, everyone will be able to switch to our new HTML5 version by selecting the preference in the game settings. For now, this is fully optional and switching back to Flash is possible at any moment. HTML5 is currently supported in the following browsers"

This statement is ambiguous. It says "very soon" as if it's not implemented yet, and "for now" as if it is. I don't see it in my settings yet, and it's likely there in beta only, so I'm wondering why this information was included in last Thursday's non-beta, live game update?

Laochra

• It is now possible to heal Units using Diamonds, should they have been defeated in battle.
*Messaging for mobile players is still unavailable.
1155085_7047nothumb500.jpg

DeletedUser2207

The HTML5 chat & message text is smaller, which puts it into "can read it but it gives me headaches" size range

Adjusting the browser zoom (on chrome) makes the text the correct size, which works great with the city itself and the chat/message text, not so great with some of the menu images

I do have my windows display scaling set to 125% which sometimes confuses programs but I don't think that's the issue here

SunsetDanar

Also numbers which appear in status bar windows are difficult to read at best. A less bold font would help and along with a larger size it would be even better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3122

When using the HTML5 version (in Google Chrome) the research boxes in the tech tree are invisible. I've already filed a bug report.

Thanks for reporting this. I had the same experience, in addition to it being slow as molasses, even with it set to low graphics, so I switched back to flash.