• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.69 feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.69. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9601

"The basic foundation for visiting neighbors has been laid out. Since this is a quite complex and potentially challenging feature for some devices, we will only make this feature available to a small percentage of players at first, while thoroughly testing and improving on it. Are you among the first to experience it?"

What does this mean? I think something might be lost in translation.

DeletedUser12171

I take to mean that visiting neighbor's cities is now possible but not everyone is going to get it yet

DeletedUser1390

My blue progress bars (in all contexts) are turning rainbow colored sometimes!:D
Is this from the update in some way?!
(I did make the switch to HTML5 a week ago, but this just started today)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
THIS IS WHAT NEIGHBOR VISITS LOOK LIKE FOR THE SMALL GROUP WHO ARE TESTING THEM!

You can either do your neighbor help the old way - or you can click to enter your friend's city.
It seems a bit slow to open though...
:)

48419095_10213008108378035_5547133623527800832_n.jpg

Deleted User - 2060701

I added 1 KP to the Campus (Sorcerers & Dragons) research item in mobile. Although the number of KPs was changed to 0 the bar still had 1 highlighted block out of the 20. This is no longer the case after I exited/restarted the phone app.

To clarify, the text "1" was changed to "0", but the bar which fills up to 20 did not turn off the you-have-1-KP indicator to show zero KPs.

I have another KP coming in 45 minutes, let's see if I see the same behaviour.

Edit: couldn't reproduce it just now.

Last edited by a moderator: