• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.72 Feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.72. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

qaccy

Still can't see unit bonuses when playing on HTML5. Any word on when that'll be fixed? The 1.70 update is when it originally broke.

DeletedUser6085

A couple of my cities still hang up when auto-fighting in HTML5. Khelonaar is one of them. It usually happens in providences above number eight. I wind up switching to Flash Player to avoid the issue. It doesn't happen in any type of pattern, so it would be hard to report as a bug.

DeletedUser13313

I got 3 of the chess pieces.. been watching for the 4th piece.. I'm guessing it is a random thing? I don't know why I want this set.. room is going to be at a premium again when the next chapter starts.. is there anything I can do to make the 4th piece show up (chant or something?) lol

DeletedUser6085

I got 3 of the chess pieces.. been watching for the 4th piece.. I'm guessing it is a random thing? I don't know why I want this set.. room is going to be at a premium again when the next chapter starts.. is there anything I can do to make the 4th piece show up (chant or something?) lol

You can pay diamonds to make the selection change sooner. :diamond::rolleyes: Inno likes that money. ;)

qaccy

A couple of my cities still hang up when auto-fighting in HTML5. Khelonaar is one of them. It usually happens in providences above number eight. I wind up switching to Flash Player to avoid the issue. It doesn't happen in any type of pattern, so it would be hard to report as a bug.

I've noticed this as well. I'll start paying closer attention because currently I can only recall it happening while using heavy melee units. At the very least, it happens much more often in battles/tournaments where I'm using those than it does when using the other unit types.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

I am at three pieces and waiting on the fourth as well. My girlfriend has three pieces and the fourth one just showed up tonight for her. There have been no duplicates of any show up yet either, for her or me, so does anyone know if Inno is treating these like some of the event sets and we can only get one of each piece?

DeletedUser

I had one piece, then the other three showed up at once. I had to use diamonds to get two, I let the other mature on its own. I agree with you, I don't know why I want this set, but I do.

DeletedUser13313

I had one piece, then the other three showed up at once. I had to use diamonds to get two, I let the other mature on its own. I agree with you, I don't know why I want this set, but I do.
I think I want it just because I've been trying to increase the amount of Kp I'm making everyday.. right now I make an extra 11 kp daily. I have 3 carting libraries, the ferris wheel, the phoenix cult set, the woodelvenstock set, the snow owl set, and the winter market set.

DeletedUser13313

I am at three pieces and waiting on the fourth as well. My girlfriend has three pieces and the fourth one just showed up tonight for her. There have been no duplicates of any show up yet either, for her or me, so does anyone know if Inno is treating these like some of the event sets and we can only get one of each piece?
The Solar Rook is the piece that is currently eluding me.. which one are you waiting for? I'm wondering if one piece has a lower chance of showing up. I've been keeping tabs on my crafter and so far I haven't seen any repeat pieces show up..

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Solar Rook is the piece that is currently eluding me.. which one are you waiting for? I'm wondering if one piece has a lower chance of showing up. I've been keeping tabs on my crafter and so far I haven't seen any repeat pieces show up..

The Rook is the first one I was able to craft.