• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.78 feedback

NightshadeCS

Wait... new question. I'm wondering if we have different versions of this feature.

So your switching feature moves between types of factories? All types across tiers, or only within a tier?

Mine moves only among factories of the same type. I set all my steel, then have to close it out. Then all my scrolls. But it won't move from steel to scrolls, or even steel to marble when I built some minis to test if it moves within a tier.
Mine works in the same way, only cycling through the factories of the same type. I have Planks, Scrolls, Dust, and Marble for sentient T1. So I have to open up at least 4 different windows and then can cycle through the duplicates.

Risen Malchiah

You are correct. It does cycle only within the same tier for me so not as bad as I thought, but will take some getting used to.

One side note. Breeding grounds now don't autoclose or cycle to the next one. Instead it sets the orc production and greys out all the options which might confuse people.

Risen Malchiah

After a few days to get used to the new mobile UI, I have changed my opinion.

Initially, I somehow missed that the factory or workshop opens automatically. I *love* this change and this is perhaps the best part. I still would prefer it to close automatically after setting a production though. Having them both open AND close automatically would be the best option requiring the fewest amount of "clicks."

Still need to fix those breeding grounds though.

DeletedUser3595

I have two accounts; one of which has the newest update to the mobile ap, allowing for a set-all feature, and quick scroll through factory sets.

It has made the mobile play so much easier and quicker, especially on the run. Swipe through to collect, click one building, set all for the workshops rather than clicking through individually makes it easier to play -- I wished I had had it during the event, it would have make it so much easier in my bigger cities.

The ability to click on one factory and then simply scroll through to set, just lovely -- and I am hoping it launches not only to the rest of the mobile ap worlds, but to the PC version.

The other item which would make the PC version great, would eliminate the very, very, slow graphics in the battle modes. Either make the moving unanimated or speed increased even further. Battles are fun, but so very slow.

NightshadeCS

After a few days to get used to the new mobile UI, I have changed my opinion.

Initially, I somehow missed that the factory or workshop opens automatically. I *love* this change and this is perhaps the best part. I still would prefer it to close automatically after setting a production though. Having them both open AND close automatically would be the best option requiring the fewest amount of "clicks."

Still need to fix those breeding grounds though.
If it closed automatically, you could not push the little arrow to go to the next one, though. Best case scenario is if the UI were smart enough to automatically close after you set up your last factory. What wonder that would be!

Also, side note, if your factories are all grouped together, it doesn't take much to click on the next one, so an auto close could be really fast. If you tend to spread you factories around your city (this makes me shudder, but some do!), then the arrow to go to the next is supremely helpful.

Kekune

I'd like to have a "set all" option on the factories, too. The workshops have both, why not the factories, too?

I get annoyed by the auto open because my fat fingers hit factories by mistake when I'm trying to, say, collect itty bits of mana, or just move the screen. I'm constantly closing windows I didn't mean to open.

DeletedUser8689

Two of my cities have the new mobile user interface, but one city still has the old mobile user interface. How do I get the new interface on this city also?
BTW. I find the new interface to be much better than the old one.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If it closed automatically, you could not push the little arrow to go to the next one, though. Best case scenario is if the UI were smart enough to automatically close after you set up your last factory. What wonder that would be!
I'm not in a position to test, but I'm pretty sure it does. The only time it stays open is if you missed one along the way.

Edit: didn't realize that was a month old. things might be different now than they were May 14th.

Last edited: