1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Release Notes version 1.79 Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ælfwine, May 15, 2019.

1. Ælfwine

Ælfwine
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.79. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Team

2. Ashrem

Ashrem Well-Known Member

Winter is coming.

3. Enevhar Aldarion

Enevhar Aldarion Well-Known Member

It does also say that after starting, the player can change in-game to Flash.

So just a cold snap right now. ;)

4. Ashrem

Ashrem Well-Known Member

;) I didn't say it was here.

osideglen likes this.
  5. Dopeykr

Dopeykr Active Member

Ming the Merciless is out to destroy Flash by the end of the year. According to a nephew that works for Intel in the mobile division, Google is in a dispute with the company that produces Flash. He's claiming all Google related programs are phasing out support.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    osideglen likes this.
  6. Kekune

Kekune Active Member

My factory and workshop windows are now closing automatically *edited to add: on mobile* after setting productions. That was a pleasant surprise. On the whole, I really like the improvements to production setting with the last 2 updates.

Gotta say, though, that I increasingly dislike the automatic open. I really would prefer selecting a tab to open the production screen, as we still do with the barracks and magic academy. I am continually opening production screens accidentally by doing something as simple as pinching the screen to zoom. Then I either have to pause to close it, or I accidentally cancel productions because I'm not expecting a window to pop up.

7. RosehawkATA

RosehawkATA Well-Known Member

My mobile factories are the opposite. I used to be able to tap a factory/workshop, pick the production time, and it would close. Now I have to tap the X to make it close. I'm back to doing visits only on mobile, everything else sucks.

Socrates28, Alpha Lyrae and osideglen like this.
  8. Kekune

Kekune Active Member

I just realized this update hasn't even happened yet. I guess the change to my production setting wasn't part of an official update.

osideglen likes this.
  9. Enevhar Aldarion

Enevhar Aldarion Well-Known Member

Mobile just got a new update yesterday, or maybe Thursday, that finally took away the phoenix eggs around the city. That is probably when you got that change. Remember that mobile always updates anywhere from a day to several days after browser. So when the update this thread is for hits browser on Mon, mobile will not get it til later in the week.

osideglen likes this.
  10. Dopeykr

Dopeykr Active Member

The update occurred on Thursday morning for my phone & tablet. The double tap from the previous update is gone. The new choice screen for workshops allows me to choose if I wish all my workshops to produce the same items. The Manufacturing goods screen has a blue arrow on the side that allows you to select 1 factory of the multiple same factories to produce a good there. Hit the blue arrow it shifts to a similar factory to make a choice for that factory and so on. It also works on the visiting races factories. This will help in the next FA as well the next Seasonal Event. Since my workshops & factories are scattered all over my city, this will save a bunch of time.

11. Alpha Lyrae

Alpha Lyrae Active Member

Thank you for pointing this out! I noticed the change to workshops, but didn't see the change to factories. I kept asking myself why they would add such a feature to one and not the other. (Derp! :p ) Can't wait to check it out the next time I begin production.

Socrates28, SoggyShorts and osideglen like this.
  12. Dopeykr

Dopeykr Active Member

Turns out if you have multiple Traveling Merchant ( 1, 2, or 3 ) the blue arrows shows up also.

osideglen and Alpha Lyrae like this.
  13. Alpha Lyrae

All hail the blue arrows!

14. Nonchalant Antipathy

Nonchalant Antipathy Well-Known Member

And hopefully coming to a desktop version near me soon. *crosses fingers*

osideglen likes this.
  15. Nonchalant Antipathy

Nonchalant Antipathy Well-Known Member

It's a tiny thing. Insignificant, really. Something I didn't know I wanted, but has provoked the reaction of, "Where have you been all my life?! I was incomplete before this moment"... and that's having the loading screen picture take up the entire browser when opening my cities. I WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE.

osideglen likes this.
  16. Alpha Lyrae

Amen, sister!

17. Risen Malchiah

Risen Malchiah Well-Known Member

Another new thing that appears to be from this patch but is not listed in the patch notes:

No more confirmation dialog box for Autofight in the browser version. THANK YOU. 1 less click x 4 encounters x 15+ provinces x 6 rounds = a lot less clicks.

Now if you could only remove the "Awesome!" box after each encounter and replace that with floating icons, that would truly be awesome. (Keep the one that closes out the province though. That would be useful as a marker that the province is complete.)

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  18. Ashrem

Ashrem Well-Known Member

Amen!

every mouse-click you remove from the game is a favour to everyone.

19. Dopeykr

Dopeykr Active Member

After you get out of Cute & Cuddly ( Orcs & Goblins) do the armories still produce Orcs. If so the blue arrows are with the armories also.

osideglen likes this.
  20. Ashrem

Ashrem Well-Known Member

Yes, armories will produce orcs forever as they are a needed component for some things

osideglen likes this.