Dear Humans and Elves,
We will have a temporary downtime on Monday, May 20 in order to roll out version 1.79 on to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.
During the expected downtime, you will not be able to access the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- The Trader now uses icons to select which resources you want to trade, as the list was getting too long for players who are playing on devices with lower screen resolutions. As an added bonus, you can now also easily see which of your Goods are boosted:
- Improved the way the game displays when there is no connection with the game server. A new connection indicator icon will show up at the bottom right corner of the screen if the connection is unstable or interrupted momentarily.
- Loading screens will be full screen from now on, and will also display when switching between different parts of the game (e.g. between the City and Research).
- Starting after the update, all newly registered players will be using the HTML5 client as their default on browser. It is still possible to switch to the Flash version via the in-game settings.
- Included a button to the Amazon Store on the world selection screen, next to the existing buttons mobile stores.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Quests - Resolved a problem with one of the Constructs quests where progress wasn't saved correctly if tasks were completed in a very specific order.
- Quests - The quest "The origin of prejudice" could be finished with buildings of a lower level than intended. This is no longer the case.
- Quests - Changed the objectives of "A Favor" to be less confusing.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Improved the way windows and menus are displayed on devices that have a very wide screen.
- Translations - Resolved several typos and included some missing translations.
Your Elvenar Team