• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.8

DeletedUser627

In a more general vain I must say this game has been changed from a cooperative building game with progressive levels to one that as I said earlier has hit a wall because of its design. The city is limited in size and therefore can not be expanded once you complete the last few chapters, Then they add more Ancient Wonders, which are by design harder and harder to build (the Rune/Shard issue). The result is advanced players are forced into a whole new game of collection shards, collection KPs and building wonders and nothing else. Frankly I feel betrayed. This is not a solution to expanding this game based on the original intent and sale as a cooperative city building game.

I wanted to copy this quote, because liking it didn't seem sufficient.