1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Release Notes version 1.81 Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ælfwine, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:46 AM.

1. Ælfwine

Ælfwine
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.81. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Team

2. Fayeanne

Fayeanne Member

Yay!

3. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Love it!
    Hopefully more "easily" and important stuff will get integrated soon, and this was the 1st of many to come :D

Socrates28 likes this.
  4. RosehawkATA

RosehawkATA Well-Known Member

We will have a temporary downtime on Monday, June 13 in order to roll out version 1.81 on to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.

Seeing as how today is Tuesday, June 11, I don't think this is going to happen. Maybe in another year, but not this one :D:D:D

5. Dopeykr

Dopeykr Active Member

The next Monday June 13 is in 2022. So it's going to be a long wait. Just heard from customer support, they're sorry that I'm having problems.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 2:03 AM
  6. Elven Ivory

Elven Ivory Well-Known Member

Guessing you mean Thursday, June 13? :cool:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 2:29 AM
    Socrates28 likes this.
  7. Fairy Dust

Fairy Dust
    Co-Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Thank you! We will tend to that :)

Socrates28 and RosehawkATA like this.
  8. Elven Ivory

Elven Ivory Well-Known Member

LOL my Trader says my seeds are now decaying at 5.9999999999999999% per day. :p

Socrates28 likes this.
  9. DarkCedars

DarkCedars New Member

Hi, I just got the update on mobile and there's an accessibility issue. The combat results screen now has a fast, sharp, jittering animation. I had to close my eyes or turn my tablet away from me, it was making me sick to look at.

I have a health issue that causes visual data to be processed weirdly, but I would guess this animation would be problematic for people with vertigo, regular old motion sickness, or perhaps epilepsy. It is very fast and sharp. If it could be slowed down or we had the option to turn it off that would be nice.

I enjoy playing the game. I would prefer that it not make me want to throw up or be unable to see properly for several minutes just because of one little part. :)

Decided to also turn in a support ticket, but this bothered me enough I wanted as many of you to see it as possible.

10. NightshadeCS

NightshadeCS Well-Known Member

@DarkCedars I am glad you sent a ticket to support on this issue! Hopefully they will correct it quickly. There is also a Bug Report section of this forum where you can report this issue.