Dear Humans and Elves,
We will have a temporary downtime on Thursday, July 25 in order to roll out version 1.84 to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.
During the expected downtime, you will not be able to access the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Tooltips for ongoing productions in any production building were adjusted for better readability.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Buildings - Fixed an issue with building upgrades not completing properly, which could cause Builders to get stuck, connected buildings to appear as disconnected, and ultimately led to quests with the task to upgrade a building to not be finished properly. In the meantime, all of these issues could be resolved with a simple reload of the game, but will no longer occur after the update.
- City background - The regular city background will no longer be visible for a split second before the seasonal city background was loaded properly. No more flicker.
- City background - Neighborly help chests will no longer appear on trees. We have instructed the trees to not be impolite and grab random chests. They agreed, albeit reluctantly, and dropped them in a more appropriate position.
- HTML5 - Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause tooltips to be displayed with a delay, causing them to appear out of context.
- HTML5 - The prompt to change to the HTML5 client if no Flash player is installed is now properly triggered for Safari players as well.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Animations played in the summary of a battle can now be skipped with a simple tap on the screen. This should make playing the Tournaments a lot faster again, while new players can learn about the battle results and the amount of units that were defeated and/or lost in battle.
- User Interface - Disconnected Ancient Wonders could be opened and interacted with via the Ancient Wonder menu, causing undesired behavior.
- Avatar - Any selected avatars from the Constructs are now consistently displayed between Browser and mobile version. The mobile client no longer shows an incorrect selection.
- News - Button text can no longer overlap the button outline.
- Building menu - The information button for Training Grounds, which indicates what kind of units can be recruited in this building before placing the building in the city, now functions properly.
- Fellowship member list - Fixed alignment of Table headers in relation to table columns. Removed offset.
Your Elvenar Team