Dear Humans and Elves,
We will have a temporary downtime on Thursday, August 22 in order to roll out version 1.86 to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.
During the expected downtime, you will not be able to access the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Quests - Some quests of the Summer Mermaids event had wrong icons for their tasks, which has now been resolved.
- Battle - Rounding of some unit bonuses in tooltips within the battle was slightly off, which has now been corrected.
- Phoenixes - The animation that visualizes if a Phoenix had been fed or not would stay visible on the building even after the effect had run out, if the game was not reloaded.
- Buildings - Timers for buildings in construction will now continue to count down the remaining construction time, even if another building is sold in the meantime.
- Mountain Halls / Aureate Phoenix - Production bonuses for boosted Goods of manufactories are no longer incorrectly applied to Event Buildings.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Phoenixes - To prevent being unable to use Pet Food on the Phoenixes to activate their Feeding Effects, we have disabled using the Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment on these buildings. This had already been done on the browser version, but was still possible on Mobile until now.
- Neighborly Help - Added the translations for the 'Help' buttons when giving Neighborly Help to players on the World Map, through notifications, or to your Fellowship's members.
- iPhone XR - Some windows were just too small to fill the whole screen, leaving some gaps. These gaps have now been filled.
Your Elvenar Team