• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.87 Feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.87. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser19458

Sell your building inventory before Thursday! ;)

Does this imply we'll be able to craft evolutions? Not sure what the point of an evolving building will be if you can't evolve it.

Love to see the junk items removed from crafting. Huge plus. I hope this means Pet Food doesn't become impossible to find, I already have hard time getting it and when I do it's usually 2 or 3 at the same time. Maybe decreased clutter will offset its' decreased occurrences.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I would like to know what Pet Food recipies were removed from the rotation?
One of the beta players said they have only seen the ones made with T3 relics since the update happened there.
sell what buildings? and why////i dont understand
He's talking about disenchanting for spell fragments any building in your Summonings inventory that you know you will not place. After the update you will get half the fragments you would get from them today.

Socrates28

One of the beta players said they have only seen the ones made with T3 relics since the update happened there.

He's talking about disenchanting for spell fragments any building in your Summonings inventory that you know you will not place. After the update you will get half the fragments you would get from them today.
Thank you @samidodamage for clarifying my post. That was exactly what I meant to say and sidn't. Rescued me again! :)

Risen Malchiah

I like many of these changes, especially removing the clutter from the recipe list. I actually think you could remove *more* from the list, such as making the winter recipes available only in winter.

My only real contention is with the 6 hour timer. Unless timed just right, everyone will miss 1 cycle each day due to sleep or more for people who work. Instead, go the opposite direction and provide 10 options on a 12 hour timer. This has the same result but grants a lot more flexibility for everyone.

If you're concerned about diamond revenue, I can say with complete confidence that I will *always* wait 6 hours for a new set of 5 recipes. BUT I.would consider 75-100 diamonds a small price to pay to get a new set of 10 half a day sooner! ;)

Hmm. I have untold thousands of T1 relics. Not sure what I'll do with them.

After removing clutter and adding evolving buildings (some of which use pet food), I dont see the need to reduce pet food by such a drastic amount.

Would it be possible to just have a set number pet food recipes coded in such a way that they ask for a random relic each time?

Last edited:

Chrizty

Several new recipes were added into the Crafting rotation.
  • The following evolving buildings can be crafted for 1200 Spell Fragments and 8 Combining Catalysts if no other instance of the same building is present in either city or inventory:
    • Fire Phoenix (Stage 1)
    • Storm Phoenix (Stage 1)
    • Aureate Phoenix (Stage 1)
    • Stonehenge (Stage 1)
    • Mermaid's Paradise (Stage 1)
  • 30x Royal Restoration - 3150 Spell Fragments, 3 Blueprints
  • Portal Profit 20% - 3000 Spell Fragments, 10 Combining Catalysts
  • Booster 20h - 960 Spell Fragments, 3 Combining Catalysts
  • Pet Food
I have all those buildings either in my city or inventory,,,,, So dose this mean I will not see them in the crafting?

qaccy

I don't really understand limiting the evolving buildings to only those who don't already have them. Artifacts are still necessary to make these buildings worth owning, since the level 1 versions are decidedly not worth the space they take up. Since artifacts aren't and probably never will be craftable, it doesn't really make sense to me to limit the number of buildings since they're not going to be the limiting factor anyway.

Additionally, this update seems to have introduced a delay to tournament encounters on PC. Making the points pop up from the encounter rather than appear in a separate window really sped things up and reduced the number of clicks, but this new delay pretty much brings things back to where they used to be in terms of time needed. At least the extra click is still gone!

Risen Malchiah

This update also seems to have removed the tap-on-screen bypass of the dancing swords on mobile, at least for me. Before, I had it in some cities and not others, but now it seems gone in all of them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12171

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.87. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Hi sir

You removed "Frozen Flame Blue" from the recipe list because people didn't want it. Now please remove it from the Mystical Object as well because, well, people don't want it.

Thank you

Dopeykr

Level 1.87 update, how to put this politely. The Mystical Object for collecting 100 Vision Vapors no longer has what you would call an object. There is now 2 items for your crafting efforts: 70% chance of 5-10 AWKP instants and 30% chance of 500 diamonds. Once you accept that reward for 100 Vision Vapors, the Mystical Object changes to 50% chance of 30 KPs and 50% chance of time instants.( I don't remember what they were). 1st time I got 500 diamonds, 2nd time I got 30 KPs, now working on the 3rd time; which repeats the same 70% -30%. The variety of recipes hasn't really improved that much either, pet food using just T-3 relics occupied 3 slots and low supply rains the other 2. That occurred twice. The other cycle of recipes haven't been much better 2 low coin rains, 2 low time instants, and the 5th slot have been worth crafting. I don't know maybe my expectations were too high when it said the crafting section in the Magic Academy was getting a remodeling.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Level 1.87 update, how to put this politely. The Mystical Object for collecting 100 Vision Vapors no longer has what you would call an object. There is now 2 items for your crafting efforts: 70% chance of 5-10 AWKP instants and 30% chance of 500 diamonds. Once you accept that reward for 100 Vision Vapors, the Mystical Object changes to 50% chance of 30 KPs and 50% chance of time instants.( I don't remember what they were). 1st time I got 500 diamonds, 2nd time I got 30 KPs, now working on the 3rd time; which repeats the same 70% -30%. The variety of recipes hasn't really improved that much either, pet food using just T-3 relics occupied 3 slots and low supply rains the other 2. That occurred twice. The other cycle of recipes haven't been much better 2 low coin rains, 2 low time instants, and the 5th slot have been worth crafting. I don't know maybe my expectations were too high when it said the crafting section in the Magic Academy was getting a remodeling.

This is not the result of the update, but rather the way they now include event currency as a prize in the mystical object. If you had one incomplete when the Mermaid event ended, and it was two choices and the event currency, the event currency was not replaced by a third prize. It also seems having just two items can continue for one or two times after the event ends before it goes back to the usual three prizes. This has happened for me after both the Stonehenge and Mermaid events, and will probably be the same way after the Autumn event has ended.