• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.88 Feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.88. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Laochra

When I was checking on the FA via mobile & I needed to post a comment in our in-game chat, many times (in multiple realms) when I would hit the enter button, I would get a pop-up asking me if I wanted to leave the game. It made it sound like it was ready to erase my city, so I declined & hit the enter button again & my message would post. I had not experienced this before.

DeletedUser4194

When I was checking on the FA via mobile & I needed to post a comment in our in-game chat, many times (in multiple realms) when I would hit the enter button, I would get a pop-up asking me if I wanted to leave the game. It made it sound like it was ready to erase my city, so I declined & hit the enter button again & my message would post. I had not experienced this before.

We had another player report this same thing in the Bugs section. Could you please go there and add some details that can help us troubleshoot this?
Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __

Mobile device type and model: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/do-you-want-to-leave-game.20846/
Thank you for letting us know!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19458

ha I had this happen to me a bunch of times during the FA. I just kept thinking it was fat fingers.

DeletedUser2768

Oh yay. Another update with busy-work. How wonderful. /sarcasm

I'd be a lot happier to see something in the pipeline for in-game messages for mobile players. Also, something in the pipeline for a better chat client. All of this "we fixed a typo" "we moved a dialog box a fraction of an inch" crap is annoying small potatoes compared to some of the bigger problems this game faces.

DeletedUser2959

How new is it that I can see the chapter level of the culture building when doing visits? I don't remember seeing that before. It's super helpful when I'm trying to help the best building.

DeletedUser2768

Oh yay. Another update with busy-work. How wonderful. /sarcasm

I'd be a lot happier to see something in the pipeline for in-game messages for mobile players. Also, something in the pipeline for a better chat client. All of this "we fixed a typo" "we moved a dialog box a fraction of an inch" crap is annoying small potatoes compared to some of the bigger problems this game faces.

Another thing I'd dearly love to see implemented, oh say, LAST YEAR!: A way for us players to remove/delete our inactive cities that are above chapter 4, and/or all the other BS criteria that keeps them around for years wasting space.

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
When will wonders be fixed on mobile, for fellowship and neighbor KP contributions. This is something that affects all mobile players greatly, especially with yet another event that asks them to buy and spend alot of KP - they should at least be able to put it somewhere. Remember that low chapters have very small requirements to fill research and the buy and sell kp quest amounts create tech lock and even though a player may have unlocked wonders, may not have enough runes and relics to either to build or upgrade their wonders after filling.

Risen Malchiah

Judging by the feedback I've seen whenever there's a patch that's mostly bug fixes, it would help if Innogames shared more of what's to come and what's being worked on. Something like this:

1. Here's what's new/fixed for this patch.
2. Here's what is in development for an upcoming patch.
3. Here's what we have in the works (subject to change) over the next few months.

hlywd

When are we getting on PC the option to produce the same thing in all workshops with the click of one button or something close to what we have on mobile? And how about a dropdown box for regular quests? clicking everything takes so much time. Anyone else agree???

DeletedUser4194

When are we getting on PC the option to produce the same thing in all workshops with the click of one button or something close to what we have on mobile? And how about a dropdown box for regular quests? clicking everything takes so much time. Anyone else agree???

From update 1.87:

• We continue our ongoing efforts to improve the user interface with changes to how productions are set up in your city. Some of these features will only become available to a small percentage of players at first, while we thoroughly test their technical performance. Their activation is detached from the update.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-87.20798/