• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.90 Feedback

DeletedUser4194

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.90. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Fayeanne

Incomplete - A list of all Provinces that have been scouted, but not yet been completed. You can also navigate to the Province from here, allowing you to directly start completing Encounters.

Wow, this is over and beyond what I was even hoping for! (Yes, I'm guilty of losing scouted provinces... I know I have one out there...somewhere...)

DeletedUser19458

Nice!

I got a little excited reading "mobile" and "AW" in same sentence, but then ... nah :p

Provinces overview isn't something I was waiting for but I know many others wanted better control/visibility of their provinces. Thanks dev team! :)

DeletedUser3468

Has someone been reading my mind??? Just last night as I was wandering around my world map, looking for a gem province to see if I'd opened one wishing there was a better, faster way to check them and now today I go to my world map and find that my wish has been granted!!! :D:D:D Yes, this is even beyond what I wished for. I love it! Thanks so much for this major improvement. So great that now, when I run out of a particular type of relic for making my spells (usually CCs) I can just take a quick look and find out if I have one available and already scouted, or available to scout and then just click and I'm there! Yay!!!:p

Alistaire

Wouldn't total divided by 9 give a pretty good estimate?
Eventually yeah, but for newer players knowing the exact numbers would give them a better idea where to focus for evening it out, or where to focus next for tournaments etc.

Player9999

The way the menus for this new feature (that's quite helpful mostly) was done, it's crippled most of the time for anyone with a large enough city and map that scouts take 2 or more days each, and are almost always active.

The annoying and often erroneous pop-up "help" does show locked Province versus just active Scout status, including when ALL icons are greyed out. That's tedious and visually harmful (too much of Elvenar causes eye stress and long term physiological damage, that better use of color, size, contrast, etc could reduce - try mandating that staff volunteer for Wikipedia, which would reject much of Elvenar design). It'd work better to have a green/red or black, series of Scout icons that show locked or available status, and a global "Scout Busy" icon up top (since this is a simple function as to busy everywhere or nowhere, unlike many others). That way, when one has 50-100 or more Provinces in the Scoutable list, it'd be easier to identify which class each is in, and plan what comes next (including to add potential traders that aren't the incessant dead city coin mine problem, or harder to spot, just long since dead players). As things are now, absent hover over and trying to recall a hundred pop-up locked or unlocked messages, it's impossible to clearly distinguish status except in the brief periods between long Scout missions.