• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.91 Feedback

DeletedUser4194

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.91. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Risen Malchiah

The "set all workshops" feature being brought to browser is very nice! Thank you! :) The tournament rewards being shown for mobile players is also quite helpful!

I would like to remind the devs revisit these 2 mobile features that were introduced in previous patches but still don't quite work:

- The "zoom to province" adjustment from version 1.80 was very helpful. However, after the 1st province has completed its 6th round, the game still seems to consider it "available" and the map zooms to the first province even though it can no longer be played rather than the 4th or 5th round of a later province.
- The tap-to-skip tournament animations introduced in version 1.84 still does not work. Those dancing swords are a menace when trying to complete tournament rounds on the go. (An extra 5-10 minutes when added all together makes a huge difference when your train is about to go into a tunnel. ;) ) I've tried tapping every week and somehow those dancing swords just seem to go on longer. :p

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The tap-to-skip tournament animations introduced in version 1.84 still does not work. Those dancing swords are a menace when trying to complete tournament rounds on the go. (An extra 5-10 minutes when added all together makes a huge difference when your train is about to go into a tunnel. ;) ) I've tried tapping every week and somehow those dancing swords just seem to go on longer.
I find that a double tap works for me.

Risen Malchiah

I find that a double tap works for me.
Where are you tapping? I've tried tapping, double-tapping, tapping repeatedly out of frustration, tapping on the swords, tapping all around the screen to find the "hidden" spot that works. (I've got nothing else to do but stare at those swords so I might as well try.) Nothing works in my 3 cities. Is this a feature that was not introduced for everyone somehow?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Where are you tapping? I've tried tapping, double-tapping, tapping repeatedly out of frustration, tapping on the swords, tapping all around the screen to find the "hidden" spot that works. (I've got nothing else to do but stare at those swords so I might as well try.) Nothing works in my 3 cities. Is this a feature that was not introduced for everyone somehow?
You have to pay attention to where the confirmation button is appearing. As soon as the screen shifts, before the button begins to draw, tap a couple of times where the button is going to appear. Once you get the timing down, you can clear the screen much faster, though you give up on seeing how many troops you lost. You avoid the whoe "bleeding troops" animation and go directly back to the province.

Risen Malchiah

Wait, are you talking about the bleeding troops or the dancing swords? Which are you skipping or both?

It's the dancing swords that bother me most. That takes more time than the bleeding troops.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Wait, are you talking about the bleeding troops or the dancing swords? Which are you skipping or both?

It's the dancing swords that bother me most. That takes more time than the bleeding troops.
I'm pretty sure the bleeding troops are second? You can skip the second, and maybe most of the first (if you're fast enough), but not all of the first.

(I almost never fight on mobile the last few weeks, because I've been fighting manually to practice for the spire.)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Confirmed it (same holds for province fights). You can't eliminate the entire sword-shake (because it's covering up the original pause as you wait for the server response) but if you start tapping the correct spot as soon as the screen changes, you skip part of the dancing swords and all of the bleeding troops.

Risen Malchiah

I guess I'll keep tapping. Though really this shouldn't exist at all. Or at least give us an option in the settings to remove all animations. I would like to still see the battle results (without animations). The weeks where I push to 30-40 provinces are mind-numbing if I have to do a round on mobile.

HJK84

I like the update, would be cool if it's also added to Factories as @khudari suggested.

I will also add, when you're on desktop, you can use keyboard to press, 1-2-3, etc for Workshops to que a supply. But with this new feature, after checking the icon to que all Workshops and after that pressing; 1 or 2 or 3, etc. it doesn't work.
I'm guessing they didn't add the code to allow it to work that way to que up all workshops.