Dear Humans and Elves,
We will have a temporary downtime on Thursday, November 28 in order to roll out version 1.93 to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.
During the expected downtime, you will not be able to access the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Spire of Eternity - It is no longer possible to send the same Diplomacy offers twice in the same second. While this only happened rarely, we made sure that the ghosts understand that they are no longer allowed to use bumpy internet connections to their advantage.
- Ancient Wonders - Fixed a rounding error in the display of the Dwarven Bulwark's unit production amounts, making it clear exactly which number of units is produced.
- Fellowship Adventures - Fixed some erroneous tooltips showing which productions need to be finished to gain specific badges, like Wonder Society or the Magical Potion.
- Crafting - The button to skip the 6 hour recipe cooldown could exceed window limits and has now been tamed.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- The message system has been extended with the following functionality:
- Messages can be sent from several menus now, including Fellowship lists, rankings and the world map.
- Additionally, you can select multiple recipients from various sources by selecting a player, closing the message window and selecting a secondary player to send your message to.
- A letter icon now appears every time a message was sent successfully, to confirm sendout of this message.
- A confirmation prompt shows when you are about to leave the message window without having sent your message, asking you to confirm that you want to delete your message draft.
- Neighborly Help - Evolving Buildings now show the correct values when visiting other players' cities.
- User Interface - Notch- and dewdrop displays are properly respected in several dialogs so that arrows no longer hidden behind the front camera.
- Login - Corrected an error that could cause the app to get stuck in the loading process when switching between WiFi and mobile data connection.
- City - Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent building assets to be loaded correctly, making it significantly less likely to have empty spaces in the city view if there was an issue downloading missing data.