• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.96 discussion

Ivy1996

IIRC, Soggy's main issue was with how the ranking pts system is applied vs. it simply being there.
For example, it kinda makes 0 sense why event buildings seemingly give 0 ranking pts, yet a city that focused on some of the more, well, hyper-efficient/busted as all gak Set Buildings, pop-culture hybrids, and/or now Evo buildings, etc... would be ranked lower than a far less efficient city that had say, half a dozen magic ressies+workshops & a couple max Lv'd factories...
The Former example would produce absolute gak-tons more goods & troops than the latter, and be overall a much more 'powerful' city, yet, due to using event buildings would be ranked well below it, because... "Reasons."

I think if getting a good ranking is our thing, you can still make use of the event buildings which are great for culture/population and use the extra population for more manufactories. Residences have relatively few points when you compare them with manufactories. I have event buildings which have almost twice the population per square as my residences do ánd they give culture, rather than require it. I am currently keeping 12 manufactories and 3 armories running, with 93K population from residences and the other 162K from event buildings.

And on topic, I also noticed green bold letters where they were not there before. I see them in the upgrade-page of each building in the mobile app. I'm looking forward to the event!

Deleted User - 3932582

I think if getting a good ranking is our thing, you can still make use of the event buildings which are great for culture/population and use the extra population for more manufactories. Residences have relatively few points when you compare them with manufactories. I have event buildings which have almost twice the population per square as my residences do ánd they give culture, rather than require it. I am currently keeping 12 manufactories and 3 armories running, with 93K population from residences and the other 162K from event buildings.
Only if you run regular residences. It's hard to beat pop density of magic residences, especially now when Thermal Springs of Youth is a thing.

Ivy1996

Anyone else notice that clicking on the Fellowship icon on mobile now takes you to the Fellowship overview instead of the list of members? I am not happy with this, as most of the time I want to see the list of members so I can give aid. It creates an extra click/touch that wasn't there before.
+1

Estaric

For myself, I keep hoping hoping that the battlefields will get added to the mobile version soon. I cannot get the webpage to load well, and it quite frequently simply hangs -- particularly on that screen- causing spurious "you have abandoned your troops" errors. I have the feeling that auto-battling has reached its limits too (currently in chap. 5). Plus, tactics are simply fun! ☺