Dear Humans and Elves,
We will have a temporary downtime on Thursday, January 23 in order to roll out version 1.96 to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.
- A new ranking has been added for the Fellowship feature of the Spire of Eternity. This allows you to get a good overview of how your Fellowship fares in comparison to other Fellowships when it comes to the amount of Spirit Essence gained in the most recent Spire of Eternity.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - The level displayed for an Ancient Wonder when visiting another player to donate Knowledge Points will now be loaded properly instead of displaying "??" in some cases.
- Crafting - The button to request new Crafting recipes is no longer pushed out of the window if the remaining time until the next recipes are shown is below 60 minutes.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- A new tab in the Fellowship overview now makes it possible to look back on the last finished Tournament and see which rewards were achieved and who participated. This tab gets updated to show the state of the current Tournament as soon as it starts.
- Login - Fixed a visual glitch that could occur when switching worlds or logging out of the account altogether.
- Battle - Made adjustments to lower waiting times in the results screen after a battle has finished by improving the speed of the server response.
- Production - Images depicting the items that are to be produced in the respective production windows no longer overlap text and boxes.
- Sales - The button showing an active offer in the top right of the screen now always corresponds with the offers available in the shop, instead of sometimes showing a misleading icon.
- Buildings - Fixed an error that caused some buildings to appear as transparent and show as a "?" in the building menu.
- Buildings - Reinstated missing animations for Eldrassil's Sawmill and several other buildings. These animations, along with all other animations in the game, will not be shown if the app detects that the device is running low on RAM.
- Account - Resolved an issue that would prevent a player name from being stored properly on all game worlds, causing a generic name to be shown instead.
- Messages - The button to access the Messages menu no longer appears out of place if a player is not a member of a Fellowship.
As always, we would love to hear your feedback in our discussion thread!