• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.98

Muf-Muf

Community Manager
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.98. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 4366037

Hi there. I am a little confused about the neighborly help update. Both of my existing cities in Arendyll and Winyandor already have the quick neighborly help window for anyone in my fellowship or appearing in my notifications. It was only the remaining cities in my scouted areas that I need to manually visit on the browser in order to provide neighborly help. If I am reading the release notes correctly, they appear to describe this already-existing feature, while stating that there is no change for cities in the scouted area. Am I missing something?

Socrates28

Hi there. I am a little confused about the neighborly help update. Both of my existing cities in Arendyll and Winyandor already have the quick neighborly help window for anyone in my fellowship or appearing in my notifications. It was only the remaining cities in my scouted areas that I need to manually visit on the browser in order to provide neighborly help. If I am reading the release notes correctly, they appear to describe this already-existing feature, while stating that there is no change for cities in the scouted area. Am I missing something?
As I understand it the NH from the FS window was only rolled out gradually to some players, but now it is for everyone. You seem to have had it for awhile, as I did, and love it. Also NH can be given from the Notifications list to world map players who have helped you. Both are now system wide.

Deleted User - 4366037

Ah that makes sense then, and in that case I very much enjoy that update! Hopefully someday in the future the remaining cities will have that same option, as currently exists in mobile.

Muf-Muf

Community Manager
As I understand it the NH from the FS window was only rolled out gradually to some players, but now it is for everyone. You seem to have had it for awhile, as I did, and love it. Also NH can be given from the Notifications list to world map players who have helped you. Both are now system wide.
This is indeed the case here, yes. We've included it in the release notes as it will be available to all players once the update has gone through on Thursday.

CHANDY

Less clicking is always welcome, not searching for reward chests is priceless. My Favorite? oh that's easy, clicking the box in workshops so all workshops begin the same production at the same time. Great for all contests. Bravo Inno, keep it up. Hmm, perhaps you could arrange it so when polishing the player the highest bldgs could be polished to the lowest, oh i don't know, perhaps you could place the names on the screen so we just click on that person and they're best building is polished. Of course we'd still need the opportunity to polish Main Halls for those who rather that.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Most looking forward to the new visits update. Hopefully they do something similar for world map one day.

Trophies sound interesting but there is a huge gap in performance between silver and gold, might be useful to have an extra trophy or two for the last few rewards due to the jump in effort required.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Trophies sound interesting but there is a huge gap in performance between silver and gold, might be useful to have an extra trophy or two for the last few rewards due to the jump in effort required.

I can see why they chose those levels, though, for the trophies. Now at a glance, you will be able to tell how many times your fellowship has earned the diamond rewards for group floor completion. Bronze for earning the group reward from the 1st floor, Silver for earning the group reward from the 2nd floor, and Gold for actually earning all the group rewards.

DeletedUser10563

Are You Kidding Me

We have worked so hard to get the frog at 3 star and now we are being told they are going to down grade it. Are you serious? God forbid we get any advantage at all with our troops. I am not impressed.

Deleted User - 3932582

Gingerbread Mansion only ? What about other Evolving Buildings ? (except those that can receive Pet Food)
Actually, I am not sure what the change is. I am on 1.97.3, and it seems that evolvers can already get EE enchantments. I have just tried it, and it works with Gingerbread Mansion, Stonehenge and Mermaids Paradise. Unless they sneaked in these changes ahead of time?

Kekune

Unless they sneaked in these changes ahead of time?

I think so. We've actually been discussing this in my fellowship as a larger conversation about differences between mobile and pc. Enchanting evolving buildings (but not pets) has been possible for a long time (maybe always) on mobile, but not in the browser version. Last week someone reported that they'd suddenly become able to do it on pc, too.

Shyama1

Analysis of the Frog Prince unit indicated that it was stronger than intended, which is why its Hitpoints and Damage were lowered by 8-9%.
Are you planning to reduce the Frog Prince OPPONENT's stats by the same % ?

Enchanting evolving buildings (but not pets) has been possible for a long time (maybe always) on mobile, but not in the browser version.
Thanks for the info Kekune, wish I knew it earlier... I almost never play on Mobile except for neighbors visits.

How comes the Mobile version is getting improvements first and glitches fixed before the PC version ?

Just like correct display of Squads Counts above 999 in military buildings, I've been asking for a fix almost a year ago, here on the forum, and also through tickets, with not results, for something that would take 10 mins for the devs to fix. And I just see it works fine on mobile !?! I dunno for how long... maybe it has always been displayed correctly on Mobile ? Instant troops training remains a real pain on PC. Why ?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Are you planning to reduce the Frog Prince OPPONENT's stats by the same % ?

As of right now, there is not a plan in place to reduce the opponent stats by the same %. The Frog Prince had to be balanced accordingly to eliminate the strength introduced with the initial stat upgrade.

Shyama1

As of right now, there is not a plan in place to reduce the opponent stats by the same %. The Frog Prince had to be balanced accordingly to eliminate the strength introduced with the initial stat upgrade.
Sounds unfair. Why would opponents troops be stronger than ours ?
Is there any other case where an opponent has better stats than our same unit ?

Deleted User - 1178646

@Xelenia , I think @Shyama1 is asking about the frog prince found in the crystal tournament, spire, etc. I assume the enemy frog prince is getting hit with the same nerf that the player frog prince is.

Yes it's the same unit.
While claimed differently on the beta forum I suspect that part of the nerf is related to the fact that the difficulty level of crystal provinces rised tremendously when this unit was introduced.

In the game files there is no "player frog prince" or "enemy frog prince" unit, there is just the "frog prince" so both are affected at the same time.

Enemy specific units always have a different name. example:
Mortar vs Canonneer or Orc Strategist vs Ork Deserter

Province specific units have a different name than player units, when a player unit is used in a province its exactly the same unit.

Personally I had rather seen they made a province specific unit for this solution, but they had chosen otherwise.

Risen Malchiah

Regarding the trophies, will the fellowship overview just display 1 trophy representing the highest level achieved? Or will trophies accumulate to display ongoing levels of achievement? Either way, I find the trophy idea very interesting.

I'd love it if something similar was introduced for a fellowship's tournament activity. Even if it was as simple as displaying the average chests unlocked (similar to what Elvenstats shows), being able to see a fellowship's tournament average without resorting to a third party website would be great.