• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.98

Risen Malchiah

Indeed, the quick visit function is so helpful and saves so much time. After years of doing visits manually, I had started to dread them. For months, I opted to log off the browser and go to mobile once a day to do all the visits.

However, I would urge this change to also be implemented on the world map. I was lucky to have browser quick visits early and noticed a shift in my behavior over time. Whereas before I would log into mobile, do all my FS visits and then hit up ~20 players on the world map who were active enough to warrant a daily visit, now that I do all my FS visits in the browser, I tend not to hit the neighbors as often unless they appear in my notifications. For me this has resulted in greater frequency of FS visits but a noticeable drop in neighbor visits (both giving and receiving). For any player who posts lots of trades regularly, the visit notifications get buried over time until some neighbors just drop off our radar.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
"In the Ancient Wonder overview, it is now possible to directly substitute for missing Knowledge Points with Diamonds in case insufficient Knowledge Points are available to finish research into a new level. There is no more need to move out of this dialog to buy Knowledge Points from the top hud."

This however, is strange to put the best spin on it. I can't think of anywhere else in the game that a button changes underneath you while clicking. It's unnerving to click the button and it change blue while your mouse cursor obscures the text for a moment as it becomes an amount of diamonds. Yes, I'll get used to it. It just seems so unnecessary given there is a plus sign just to the right on that dialog which lets you spend diamonds, goods, or coins for KP. I guess I just didn't realize that extra click was such a burden to those who wish to spend diamonds.

This was is seriously off putting, just a nervous click or a bump and bye bye diamonds. I haven't tested how easy it is for the confirmation button to also be misclicked (not got diamonds to waste on it) but one would assume it also appears in the middle so a reasonable chance.

Can a mod or CM confirm if we do miss click and spend some diamonds will a ticket to support get us the diamonds refunded? This would help offset the current concerns,although annoying at least gives us some protection. If they can't then this feature needs a serious re-think, especially as it is redundant because the option has always been there but without the high risk of a mistake.

qaccy

They didn't knock the 3 star attack all the way down to the 2 star, and the 3 star still has extra range in addition to the debuff, but I cannot tell what happened to the 2 star and 1 star until elvenarchitect updates the troops.

For what it's worth, the range increase frogs (and mortars) get each level doesn't really matter, so I don't consider it. However, this '8-9% reduction' would be in line with what the level 2 frogs have (230 health is an 8% reduction of 250 and 62 is almost a 9% reduction of 68, the average damage range of each level) which is why I suggested that the Frog Prince's stats were simply reduced to the Faineant Frog II's levels while keeping the defense drop.

GlamDoll

@InnoGames , I must admit & give credit where it's due...(At least when I am able to detect such things.)...I am very patient & slow-going, on a great many of things...and yet, I find, I am still lacking, and need to be even more patient & thorough, than ever before! Good job /sarcasm.

Not to worry! I am more patient than most (the exception-to-the-rule)...IF, you really want ME to spend diamonds, then give me a reason to buy them.

Thank you!

It's beyond "shady" and I am being generous & nice! Although, I am a realist, so for what it's worth.

EZ, AKA, GlamDoll!

PS @InnoGames , it will require you to redouble your efforts, if you are hoping I mis-click. >_>

T6583

Why is it necessary to know this, if mobile players can't even donate to the AWs of their FS friends?
Because of the rewards chests. In my FS alot of our mobil only players will let the FS know that they are within 10 KP of finishing an AW and that if someone wants a rewards chest to donate 1kp. But since they can't see how many chests are available or if someone has already donated they usually have to ask a PC player to check what is available. Our FS tries to not let chests go to waste. It isn't a requirement at all, its just something that we do as a common curtisy for others.

DeletedUser20058

Am I missing something but I do not see the tournament ranking on the mobile app under your ranking score. I read the update for mobile to mean you can see how you rank in server for tournament. I now see it shows spire, FA but not tournament.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Am I missing something but I do not see the tournament ranking on the mobile app under your ranking score. I read the update for mobile to mean you can see how you rank in server for tournament. I now see it shows spire, FA but not tournament.

That is a typo, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

KarlD

Can a mod or CM confirm if we do miss click and spend some diamonds will a ticket to support get us the diamonds refunded? This would help offset the current concerns,although annoying at least gives us some protection. If they can't then this feature needs a serious re-think, especially as it is redundant because the option has always been there but without the high risk of a mistake.
The only possible reason for making the change in the first place is to hope people accidentally spend diamonds. They already had the option to buy kp with diamonds. I very much doubt there was a single person who was asking for the ability to more easily buy KP with diamonds when donating to an AW. Nobody is buying KP at full price to donate to an AW unless it happens by mistake. It's just not something folks are going to want to do so often that they needed to save a click to do it. If they really wanted to tempt people to use diamonds on an AW they should allow people to buy KP instants at a discounted price since it's well accepted that KP for AW donation are less valuable than regular KP. I think that would be more effective at getting folks to use diamond than trying to trick them into it.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member

If an individual will like to avoid the mishap of accidentally giving away their diamonds to the game by miss clicking, having a confirmation for diamond spent is the best way to go. Where my mouse is located in the picture below, is where the KP donation button/section is located. As you can see, it is rather hard to accidentally click your way through the confirmation unless you are really trying to click your way through the confirmation. I do recognize the issue at hand and will forward the concern.

1583115662727.png

Last edited:

mikeledo

A lot of times when I click through and spend diamonds I don't want to is when I expect to do a second click anyone and don't pay attention to clicking without looking thinking it will get me off the screen...which it does.