Dear Humans and Elves,
We're planning to update our United States worlds to the latest version on Thursday, 5 March. This update will include a number of changes, which you can find detailed below:
- Rewards for top contributors in helping other players' Ancient Wonders are now always displayed in the help tab of the respective Ancient Wonder, even if no donations were made yet.
- The button to directly buy Knowledge Points for Diamonds to help other players' Ancient Wonders is now disabled for 1.5 seconds upon switching functionality from using Knowledge Points that are available, to buying them for Diamonds once no more Knowledge Points are available. We heard your feedback loud and clear and therefore added this delay to prevent fast clicks from resulting in unwanted Diamond usage.
- Wholesaler offers have been adjusted to take the same ratios into consideration that are already in use with the Trader since version 1.97.
- Wholesaler pricing and offers have been adjusted, both for regular and Sentient Goods. This change more closely reflects the values of each tier of Goods in our game's economy.
- The amount of Goods that can be obtained with one single purchase from the Wholesaler has been increased, lowering the number of clicks required to obtain a bigger sum of Goods.
- Quests requiring a specific amount of Trades with the Wholesaler have been adjusted to require 50% fewer trades. If quests require a set amount of Trades OR Wholesaler Trades, the balancing remained the same.
- For more details on the change itself and the reasoning behind this change, please also refer to our Beta announcement. Please note that changes come into effect the latest after the first daily cost reset for the Wholesaler after the update.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Spire of Eternity - The star rating indicator on units would flicker when selecting or deselecting Units for battle.
- Spire of Eternity - Resolved the cause of an issue that could cause the end rewards for the Spire of Eternity's Fellowship part to appear with large delays.
- Messages - Made some adjustments in the way long message titles are truncated to improve readability.
- Tournaments - Resolved an issue that could lead to Tournament Provinces freezing if you went to the City immediately after finishing the last Encounter.
- Tutorial - Disabled notifications for new News during the tutorial, as it is not possible to open the news while in the tutorial.
- Translations - Added missing translations for the "Spire" tab in the rankings.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- A new button has been added to the user interface, making it easier to access the Spire of Eternity directly from the HUD.
- Tapping your own ranking points icon in the rankings will now display a detailed summary of what your ranking points are comprised of.
- More feedback has been added for the Wholesaler, Crafting window and the Inventory. To clearly show that resources have been gained after making a Wholesaler purchase, finishing a Crafting recipe or disenchanting items, icons of the gained resources (Goods, Vision Vapor, Spell Fragments) now fly to the respective storage space on the screen.
- Effects of Ancient Wonders displayed in their overview can now be tapped in order to receive more information about what the respective effect entails.
- The display of Booster Instants has been unified across all menus so that it no longer looks different in the context of Ancient Wonders.
- User Interface - The button for Neighborly Help in the context menu of each city on the World Map is no longer misplaced and again shows on the bottom right.
- Messages - Resolved an error that would occur if you tried to open a conversation that included a player whose account had been removed from the game world.
- The spire of Eternity - Resolved an issue where the pop-up offering to buy an additional turn for Diplomacy after all free attempts were used would overlap with the shop interface. This only occurred in case fewer than 25 Diamonds were available.
- Research - Made the Goods Overview appear on top of the technology requirements pop-up to allow easier access to the information you need.
- Buildings - Made all stages of the Dragon Float visible again as it had gone invisible for some players after participants of the Float seemed to have taken their magic use a little too far.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team