• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.99

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Hey folks,

Please use this thread to discuss anything to do with the upcoming update v1.99.

I would be very curious to know what you think about it, so any/all feedback is hugely appreciated.
What's more, if you have any questions about this update, please feel free to ask, the team and I will be more than happy to answer you!

Enjoy!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The button to directly buy Knowledge Points for Diamonds to help other players' Ancient Wonders is now disabled for 1.5 seconds upon switching functionality from using Knowledge Points that are available, to buying them for Diamonds once no more Knowledge Points are available. We heard your feedback load and clear and therefore added this delay to prevent fast clicks from resulting in unwanted Diamond usage.
Good news!

michmarc

Good news!

An improvement, but this is still a simple way to try to get people to spend diamonds by accident. What was wrong with the interface that it used for research where you have a separate [1] [10] [Diamonds] buttons (where the last automatically buys all of the remaining KP you need). Is there really a huge demand for people who want to spend diamonds on KP but not finish the research or wonder? [And those people can still just hit the [+] button to buy KP w/ diamonds in that dialog.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I enjoy the change to the trader as well. Setting them so they all have the same starting price instead of the same amount of goods. A lot easier to keep track of, and a lot more useful overall.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Tho i do wish it started at a lower cost level. One of my cities currently starts at 500k for 1000 t1. I htink reducing it to 50k for 100t1 would be better. The rate is still the same. And you can still spend large amounts if you wish. But i use the wholesaler most often for the times im capped on gold and just need to use a little in order to finish collecting houses, or finish giving neighborly help. So i dont need it at a high cost level to start. And if i do, i can still get there from a smaller starting point.

Deleted User - 3932582

And if i do, i can still get there from a smaller starting point.
Not really, because price goes up with every iteration. So in your example it would take 500k to get 1000T1 in the regular setup; if you start with 50k/100 then in order to get 1000T1 you'll need to spend 1625k. If you want to hit 2000T1, you'll need 1250k vs 5750k. Not quite close.

DeletedUser2768

When are we going to get the update that says players will be able to donate KP to AW's through mobile??? I don't see much in this new update to get that excited about. Sounds like a lot of minor housekeeping.

Pheryll

Set Designer
When are we going to get the update that says players will be able to donate KP to AW's through mobile??? I don't see much in this new update to get that excited about. Sounds like a lot of minor housekeeping.

Marindor on Beta said that it is coming soon.

Guys, as explained before: The mobile development team is a different team (and process) than the browser development. So it's not a matter of choosing between the KP donations and other things, these features are worked on simultaneously and as you might have noticed from some recent changes in the game, we're actually getting pretty close to launching the mobile KP donation feature.

DeletedUser2768

Marindor on Beta said that it is coming soon.

Please forgive my cynical skepticism. They've been saying it's coming for about a year now. I'll believe it when I see it, and I'd LOVE to see it sooner rather than later. The KP donations in both of the worlds I play in has been severely crippled due to the lack of ability to donate on mobile.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Please forgive my cynical skepticism. They've been saying it's coming for about a year now. I'll believe it when I see it, and I'd LOVE to see it sooner rather than later. The KP donations in both of the worlds I play in has been severely crippled due to the lack of ability to donate on mobile.

I will agree that they have said that they are working on the feature for a long time, however, the release of minor changes that Marindor cites is compelling evidence that they are close.