• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relic s

Zyith

Could there be a way of exchanging relics for royal restoration or & vision vapor, though the magic academy or crafting site,

Silver Lady

You can use broken rune shards in some recipes to get VV, but I don’t ever remember seeing a recipe that uses relics just some that make relics.

Zyith

I was hoping it could be looked at as a new game feature, a lot of relics in a city are never used,

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I love new ideas, and yes, we need more uses for relics.

You should remember, and add this into your original proposal, that we need more recipes that use relics, because we already do have some; they are pet food recipes.

Silver Lady

I’d completely forgotten about the pet food ones @Lelanya. But wasn’t there a reduction of some kind to the number of recipes available a couple of years ago? I have a vague memory but nothing is coming through at the moment.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I am feeling the same but am wondering if that is down to them adding so many Artifact recipes.