• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relics and boosts

DeletedUser6547

So I really went nuts this event on marble boosting. Its over 300% now. Will this drop if I make spells that require the relics collected or remain as high and keep building? Of course I only have 2 spells atm which don't use my boost relics, but can't see other spells needs yet.

DeletedUser4537

None of your spells will require your Boosted Relics to create. The only time those relics are consumed is for building and upgrading some Ancient Wonders and that does not come up frequently over the course of the game. So feel free to build your spells, they will not threaten your boosts.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
BUT
If you have no spare relics
Which at this point, assuming you are at 303%, is more than 97
AND
You do something that uses one marble relic
THEN
Yes you will drop back to 291% until you get another relic

I thought @jps54 debunked this, and proved (with screenshots) that you are in fact locked in to your boost, and even if you spend relics on AW upgrades your boost % will not drop..

DeletedUser619

I've never noticed my boosts, e.g. the amount of boosted goods I produce, lessening when I've been forced to use my boosting relics. I figured this meant I would have to gain back the lost relics in addition to the additional amount needed to go up to the next level.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I thought @jps54 debunked this, and proved (with screenshots) that you are in fact locked in to your boost, and even if you spend relics on AW upgrades your boost % will not drop..

Annnd
I was totally wrong in a previous post.
I can only plead that when I looked at this before it was my first AW upgrade, I was new, and misinterpreted what happened.
But I just now upgraded my EE to 4 ( I think ) and my boost stayed at 472 but says "12 needed for next boosts"

Last edited: