• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relics - hover over relic stack to craft shows total you have in Magic Academy

Sidera

When there is a relic stack up to be crafted in the Magic Academy, it would be great if you hover over it, and it automatically shows you how many you have. When I'm in town, I have to click on my Main Hall to get this information.

This feature already exists in the Upgrade tab (generally Ancient Wonders).
This feature is less necessary playing on the World Map as there's at least a button you can click and easily see what you have.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I know they have 2 separate development teams for browser and app. There does not seem to be any movement to provide anything similar to browser shortcut keys for the app. I know nothing about game development, coding, etc, so I have no idea whether or how they could go about doing that. Someone who understands that would need to develop a suggestion in this sub-forum using the required format to get it to a poll and if the poll is successful, then forwarded to the devs.

Alpha Lyrae

When there is a relic stack up to be crafted in the Magic Academy, it would be great if you hover over it, and it automatically shows you how many you have. When I'm in town, I have to click on my Main Hall to get this information.

This feature already exists in the Upgrade tab (generally Ancient Wonders).
This feature is less necessary playing on the World Map as there's at least a button you can click and easily see what you have.

I would appreciate this! I encounter this annoyance in my smaller cities, but not so much in my more developed city. This would be very handy.