• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relics question

Mauwalker

If my boosted goods are steel, crystal, dust - and I use up all my crystal relics in the MA crafting enchants, does that drop my boost level back down to 0?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
You can also blow through boosted relics upgrading wonders so keep that in mind too. If you maintain tourney activity weekly, it will help a lot with relic levels. The relics round robin, which means you will hopefully want at least 6 provinces open and completed to cycle them all. You get bonus relics of that tournament type at the conclusion of tourney from group rewards as well.

For example, in my new baby city, I have temporarily halted my Golden Abyss upgrades because I could easily lose 20%+ of my T1 boost and only gain like 15 population and some coins from the upgrade. I don’t want to be losing T1 boost % before the FA as it affects my ability to make bracelets and that’s about all my little city is good for during FAs.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@crackie Is the making of bracelets in little and small cities really better than in a larger city? Isn't what's required relative to the size/chapter of your city? If not, where's the place where the size of the city is optimum for the production of bracelets in an FA, and what's the level best for that cities boosted T1 mfrs?

If you can answer this, thanks!

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie Is the making of bracelets in little and small cities really better than in a larger city? Isn't what's required relative to the size/chapter of your city? If not, where's the place where the size of the city is optimum for the production of bracelets in an FA, and what's the level best for that cities boosted T1 mfrs?

If you can answer this, thanks!

AJ
Yes because the footprint for a “large” maxed out T1 factory is much smaller so you can fit more in. They also require much less culture and pop to sustain. It’s not practical for like a chapter 16 city to fit in like 20 maxed out T1’s.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@crackie I have 15 maxed out in chapter 18 and it's a tight fit, but doable. 20? You might be right about that. But now I'm wondering if I went the wrong route. You have some numbers....or maybe somebody has some numbers...to show the differences/advantages of a large number of small at a lower chapter vs a large number of large at a higher chapter?

AJ