• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relics trading

DeletedUser137

I dont know about trading but allowing the ones that are not your main one have a reduced effect would be nice.

DeletedUser321

good idea is to be able trade relics from the same era 1:2, from lower to heigher 1:3, from lowest to heighest 1:5
the same goes if any1 would like downtrade them

as for option to trade relics for gold / hammers/ goods i think it would be nice idea

the third option is if our relic isnt doing anything (like wood relic for elves) they at least could lower the prices on wholesale in the trade market:)

DeletedUser

I agree that there should be some use for the nonboosted relics. Whether the original poster's suggestion is the best one, I'm unsure.

DeletedUser1012

I'd like to see this issue reconsidered. I currently have between 50 and 80 relics in each of my non-boosted production goods, and unless I'm missing something, they aren't doing me any good.

DeletedUser321

maybe they will be used in patch 0.26?
and when exacly pathc 0.26 will be applied?

DeletedUser4865

I Add my voice to the vote for being able to trade relics! Either on another Trader Tab - or a 2nd, new, "Relic Merchant".

DeletedUser2700

I like the idea above, about a "Relic Merchant", but I would make it a "Relic Trader". A player could put up a number of relics for trade, and another player that needs that particular relic (like for creating spells) can trade for something they have and don't need. Then also have a "Wholesaler" page like the trading post.

DeletedUser8187

I'm at chapter 4 and I have the availability to make 3 spells, they require the different relics. So depending where you are in the game some of them will be used. There may be other spells made available in the higher levels.

I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think you can use relics to upgrade your wonders. Although the more I think about it, the less sure I am. A more experienced player could confirm/deny this.