• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relog bug

DeletedUser6547

Felyndral trying to relog alts and upon hitting log out it has given new worlds I don't want and will not log me out. So I seek not only the login to be fixed but delete the cities of all CH1 players leaving me only Felyndral.

DeletedUser

Can confirm, log out not functional, also, tried to close a dialog box and was told "Stream Error", then the game reloaded.

Logout attempts result in this: (Both Chrome and Firefox)

2018-03-26.jpg

Edit: Bug also exists on UK server.

Lavenderangel49

I believe the same thing is happening to me.

I logout of the game, then try to logout on my username. Get a blank screen with 404 error. I refreshed the page. Now I have 5 worlds when I only play in one. UGH!! And now they will be there forever. :mad:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Everyone,

This is a current known bug that we hope will get fix in the near future. The developers are aware :) Sit tight, if you find a simple work around...please share so I can collect my goodies :oops::oops::oops:...your fellow players will appreciate it too :)

Xelenia

DeletedUser

Cleared history and still get the white-screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

SunsetDanar

This issue was mentioned in GD. I don't think we were aware that it had already been reported as a bug. I simply assumed it would be resolved once servers reset in a couple of hours although, I too, show as having played in all but one world while having played in only two.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
first Workaround I found is
- Log in from a different browser (Even if you don't want to use a different browser, logging in will force logout on the other browser, then you can log in.)

DeletedUser

I've tried this on two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and both have the same result. Tried it with Windows Edge. Same event when log-out attempted, and when I switched back to the browser I had just been in, there's a brand new city in that account.

SunsetDanar

first Workaround I found is
- Log in from a different browser (Even if you don't want to use a different browser, logging in will force logout on the other browser, then you can log in.)
Yeah that works,..Once. Back to the same deal but I've been able to alternate browsers each time I logged in without additional issues.

EDIT: If alternating browsers will work for you, it'll be easier than clearing your cache at each log in and it won't clear any saved log ins you may have for other websites.

Last edited:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello @Azkaban ,

At the moment the bug is not fix, you can only do workarounds. The most stable being (if you need to log into another account) is clearing cache to force kick you from your login server in order to allow you to enter another username. The bug is still very around still. Hope that help clarify some things.

Xelenia

tesstee

A friend in my fellowship sounds had this same issue while using my PC to access his city , and now it made him a city on every world.
I needed my computer so I left him logged in for 30-40 minutes while I did my work then came back and was able to log him off as I just waited out the log on/off timer then was able to log in myself.

DeletedUser

Hello @Azkaban ,

At the moment the bug is not fix, you can only do workarounds. The most stable being (if you need to log into another account) is clearing cache to force kick you from your login server in order to allow you to enter another username. The bug is still very around still. Hope that help clarify some things.

Xelenia

I've cleared my caches, and nothing helps. That's alright though, I can play Beta without a problem.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I've tried this on two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and both have the same result. Tried it with Windows Edge. Same event when log-out attempted, and when I switched back to the browser I had just been in, there's a brand new city in that account.
So you can log in to two different accounts on two different browsers? Do most people need mroe than two?

I actually meant if you log in to the same account on a different browser, it should kick you out of the first one so you can log in to a different account on the first browser. It worked for me.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
That is an alternate workaround, though the timeout should take far less than 30-40 minutes. If a new city is made, make sure to not choose a race. If you do not choose a race, after certain days the city should go back to inactive.

A friend in my fellowship sounds had this same issue while using my PC to access his city , and now it made him a city on every world.
I needed my computer so I left him logged in for 30-40 minutes while I did my work then came back and was able to log him off as I just waited out the log on/off timer then was able to log in myself.

DeletedUser6547

Just thought of 1 work around. This works to kill Microsoft updates as well for home users of W10 ^_^ Open Settings assuming your the primary owner/admin of that pc/ Accounts/ Family and other people/use other people to not remake as many Microsoft emails. This will set up new user screens at your login, but if you name them your game names then flip this way, only that screen accesses that login w/o a full logout. Should kill having all 7 worlds of that server such as my stubbornness landed me...

DeletedUser

So you can log in to two different accounts on two different browsers? Do most people need mroe than two?

Yeah, I can. I don't know 'most people' so I wouldn't know if they need more than two browsers or not. :p

I actually meant if you log in to the same account on a different browser, it should kick you out of the first one so you can log in to a different account on the first browser. It worked for me.

I knew what you meant. :) Logging in is not an issue for me. The bug is with logging out.

@Xelenia Opened Internet Explorer to try something and started a new account. Logged out after completing the quest to build the second residence, and got the 404 screen.
2018-03-26 (1).jpg

Just for kicks, I clicked "Go back to the previous page", and dontcha know, there's two cities now. :p

This is more amusing than anything else (for me)...I can still log in and do my stuff. Just gotta watch out for that multiplier at the end there. :D