• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relog bug

SunsetDanar

I knew what you meant. :) Logging in is not an issue for me. The bug is with logging out.
My issue as well. I'll suggest that you were probably logged into the account that you cannot log out of, as I was, when the bug presented itself. So, it logically follows that those who weren't in an account can't log in and those who were in one can't log out.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I knew what you meant. :) Logging in is not an issue for me. The bug is with logging out.
I don't know if I'm communicating poorly, or just confused. I'm trying to say that logging in the same account to second browser forces logout of the first. The whole point of my workaround was a way to log you out of your preferred browser.

DeletedUser

@Ashrem, you're fine...your communication is perfect, and if you're confused that's on me, but I know what you and @SunsetDanar mean. All I'm doing here is poking things with sticks and relaying the results. But since I'm not helping matters any, I'll stop reporting on the results of the poking. :p

SunsetDanar

I think that since we have two different situations here, that there may also be two different most effective workarounds. Utilizing a second browser (Firefox) does indeed force the log out of the first so that I have successful access to another account. When I return to my original browser (Chrome) my only log in option remains the account that I was logged into at the time the bug presented itself.

EDIT: Doesn't necessarily force a log out (Being a different browser), just doesn't show you as logged in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6547

Scratch the previous work around I mentioned. Forgot about what Ashrem said. Opening 2 chromes to the game 1 logs the other out does in fact work almost instant. Just slows you down a lot if opening like firefox and chrome.

DeletedUser3949

Clearing the browser cookies and history works for me. Of course you have to do that before each time you log in.. but it works.

DeletedUser7462

Have the same problem. As long as I close the browser I can log in, but now I have 6 new cities.