• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Remnants of the Plague

DeletedUser17162

Have you ever been a part of an alliance where the leader decides to play when they want and lets the new guys do all the directing, work and communication. I've been there and done that. It can be very frustrating but it can be exciting when a leader decides to work on behalf of his group, help them succeed in tournaments, gives solid advice on growth/city builds and works to build good communication. Give me and my small group a chance to work for you. We are very small but hard working, active traders and active communicators. If you are interested send me a game mail or better yet feel free to join.

DeletedUser16147

I am in a fellowship just like the one mentioned above. I would love to join yours. I am boosted in planks, scrolls and dust. I am usually on 2 or 3 times a day. Please consider me for membership.

Tintella

Newfoundluck, give our FS a look: Dragons of the Mist. We would be happy to have you with us. If you are interested, send myself or The Patriot a note or just apply to the FS. Hope to see you there! :)