• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Remove a World

HonuMoana

I don't think you can restart on one specific server. It is what it is. I think you do have the option to entirely delete your account, but that doesn't sound like an option. But, I have to ask why? You still have control on that city, do what you like, sell it off down to the Main Hall, or so. I realize you may have done too many optional techs, or whatever, but with some creativity you could find your way around whatever is bothering you about that city.

You will need to play the PC version of the game to find your friend. The PC version allows you to search city names and fellowship names too.

Alram

Flippers just flip
If you know your friends in-game name and which world they play on, just start a new city on their world and message them in-game.
(You may have to log completely out and log back in to see the other worlds)

Gladiola

If you haven't purchased diamonds or gotten past chapter 4, if you simply don't play in a world for long enough (about a month) it will be deleted.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You can write to Support from in-game and they will delete one city for you, once per server. This started maybe a year ago and they have not publicized it, but they will do it.

You and your friend also have to be in the same world/server to talk in-game or be in a fellowship together. So if you are in the same world, you should be able to just go to the messages and write directly to them.

Talaedraiia

You can write to Support from in-game and they will delete one city for you, once per server. This started maybe a year ago and they have not publicized it, but they will do it.

You and your friend also have to be in the same world/server to talk in-game or be in a fellowship together. So if you are in the same world, you should be able to just go to the messages and write directly to them.
How do you message a friend if you haven’t discovered them yet? I have a very good neighbor that take a lot of my trades and I would love to be able to thank him/her for the help they give me

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
On mobile, click on the envelope and go into the messages, then switch to the create message tab. there is an empty box there where you can type in anyone's account name. I don't know if there is a verification that you typed in a valid name, but you can send a message to anyone on your server from there.

Edit: I just sent a message to @qaccy from the app to test the system, to see if anyone not discovered yet will receive an app message.

Last edited:

Jester Lafeet

Thanks All
every one has been very helpful and the messaging seems to work on pc
haven't tried deleting a world with support yet