• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Remove Cross-Tier trade restriction

DeletedUser4699

Is Inno going to retoractively change event buildings here as well? Which one is next? Its extremely annoying to notice that on beta. How the heck is one supposed to make a choice on going for a specific event building when the stats are changed days after the event is over?

That's what happens on beta servers. That's why they call them beta servers. Things change. /shrug

But, what does this random complaint of yours have to do with this thread?

DeletedUser10114

@SynCere Talon
If your city is making tier 1 and
my city is making tier 3
It is impossible for you to produce 16x what I produce in the same space-- that is why it's not fair of me to expect you to take my 16:1 trade.

Here is an example with higher level buildings:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...ase-notes-version-1-17.6402/page-7#post-40769
the difference per square is only 6 goods per square between a t1 and a t3 unspelled. maybe I am missing the point?

DeletedUser10114

You are missing the support buildings. Culture+pop+supplies needed to feed those factories.
what is the consensus? we should just build T3 and trade for the rest of the goods? (if our FS wouldnt run us off... :p)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Beta server had a similar idea which was recently archived. The CM there gives a response when it was archived, might be of interest to some.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Beta server had a similar idea which was recently archived. The CM there gives a response when it was archived, might be of interest to some.
To paraphrase the mod's response "it is what it is, if you don't like the trade ratio, make your own."

DeletedUser2947

I'm with soggy. I rarely do cross-tier. Exception is to help lower-ranking FS members.