• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Remove manual combat replay

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I'm trying to do my tourney round and keep encountering Stream Errors during manual battle, which required refreshing. Then I would have to watch the whole battle replay of where I left off on the encounter before the connection issue, only to then stall out into another Stream Error. There are no options to skip it. Seriously just had to sit through 4 replays of the same battle trying to finish it (worst part is it involved treants). Also, the forum has trouble loading too so it looks like the connection issues are only affecting elvenar domains (both US and EN servers). Rest of my internet is working just fine. Anyway, if you experience a connection issue during a Spire encounter, you don't have to rewatch the previous rounds of the Spire. Why the heck are we forced to rewatch the manual combat replay upon resuming a combat? Just load the last state where we left off and give us our time back. Also would not mind faster animation options for manual fights.

DeletedUser29768

Seriously just had to sit through 4 replays of the same battle trying to finish it (worst part is it involved treants).
Ugh, I hate those. Unfortunately, I think the chances of Inno's removing it are pretty remote. (I think the rationale is that, if a player leaves in the middle of a battle, they might not remember what they did when they come back.)

OIM20

I think the rationale is that, if a player leaves in the middle of a battle, they might not remember what they did when they come back.
Or if you suffered a power outage or someone bombed the AT&T building in Nashville on Christmas day.

Yes, that last happened.

I do understand how frustrating sitting through the constant replay can be. I've had to do it too. But I'm with @Enevhar Aldarion - Inno might remove the manual battle option altogether and I would be highly irritated if that were to happen.