• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Renaming a fellowship

Can we re-name our fellowship?
I assumed the role of Archmage awhile back and was curious if this is something that anyone has done or can be done?
Or if it is not recommended. Any input on the topic is welcome. AutumnBreeze

Lady Dastardly

You can absolutely rename your FS if you want to. If you go to your overview page there is a green Edit link that will take you to the page to change your FS name, banner color, shape and sigil, how you accept new members and your description. Unless you have members that regularly leave and return and you need them to be able to find you, or are a high ranking FS with name recognition, I can't see any downside to changing it. It can make for a nice fresh start.

Lady Dastardly

Be careful when you change your fellowship name! If you add say (recruiting) or some such as people do at times, anyone can come along and take your fellowship name away from you and make it very hard to go back to your old name!
That is very important caveat, thanks for mentioning it. I was thinking more in terms of when you would like a forge a new identity as a fellowship so you have no attachment to your former name.

Thank you all for your input. There are some things to consider.

B_orcs_aw2_shards.png