• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Rendering error for Grapevines & Monopteros (and Wisdom Square & Alchemy Faculty)

DeepTerminal

Game version: 1.106.3-1f6690b-256 (us 1.107)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: mobile app on iPhone X
Operating System: iOS 13.5.1
Screen resolution: 2,436x1,125 pixels (iPhone X)
Account name: DeepTerminal
Humans or Elves: Elves

Current situation: Grapevines is rendered incorrectly (in front of Monopteros). See image below.

I tried moving a few other buildings in front of it and they were fine. Moving them around also does not solve the problem.

(There was a similar rendering error for the settlement buildings in Sorcerers & Dragons. The Wisdom Square was rendered in front of the Alchemy Faculty, despite being placed behind it. I don't have a screenshot, but I remember very clearly from the layout of my settlement. This was 1-2 months ago so I don't know if it has been fixed. The rendering error persisted throughout that chapter.)

IMG_4903.jpg

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Did it continue after a reload of the game? I think rendering errors are always a risk with HTML, and unless they are consistent and reproducible, don't rise to the level of "bug"