• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reorganizing my city

Kekune

Thank you, I've tried elvenarchitech.com (from my mobile app) and I want very successful. Are there any tips you can give me on how to use it?
I've never been able to use it on my phone. I've always had to sit down at a computer, and have assumed that's just how the website is set up.

Black watch

I'd teleport your non-boosted manufactories that are going to give you sentient goods later. Then you won't have to start from scratch making them later. It'll save time.

BlueBlade

Using elvenarchitect is AWESOME. Sell all your sand-like path (they cost nothing & you buy them again for nothing if you can't upgrade your streets right now) & you move your buildings around. Take in mind what needs to be upgraded in the new future, you may need to leave some space for the upgrade if you are close to a building size change. The Wiki page offers good information about upgrade sizes for your buildings or act like your inputting an upgrade (say Barracks) in the architect site to see what level requires more space. I like moving my Main Hall in the upper left corner but you can do it however you want. You can move buildings off the grid in elvenarchitect to make room to move buildings into the right place. Write down culture buildings and what culture they offer as well as population. Check if you have anything in Inventory that you can exchange for the lower culture buildings but bare in mind the space vs the culture points. Also, you might consider upgrading your streets when you can because they give you culture as well. Basic paths do not. I generally make upgraded roads at the end of the guest race chapter. There's always time between chapters that I'm waiting for KP to move on to the next. And I wait for the quest the requires me to sell my portal for a great prize. =o) I hope this helps you -- BlueBlade PS: I save my teleports for the Fellowship Adventures. They are hard to acquire but you can get them in sometimes in the first level of the Spire.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I'd teleport your non-boosted manufactories that are going to give you sentient goods later. Then you won't have to start from scratch making them later. It'll save time.

That's not a bad idea. Especially if they are more than say level 5. Maybe higher. I can't remember what it is like leveling lower levels. But definitely if they are at the point where it takes a few hours to do one level.