• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

reorginze city///training troops

Taryn Krows

I'd like to see where you can reorganzie your city when it is full to see if you can open some spaces for other things that can be placed in your city. Like to the side, but not permanent if that area where you put them while reorgazing. We know only spaces won can be used. so how about a little manuvering room to help?
How about helping us get troops faster. The game uses them pretty quickly. How about if we win a fight we don't loose our units/troops. Hope you'll consider a quicker training time so we have troops to fight with. Hope to hear your decision. Thanks!!

Deleted User - 4646370

I'd like to see where you can reorganzie your city when it is full to see if you can open some spaces for other things that can be placed in your city. Like to the side, but not permanent if that area where you put them while reorgazing. We know only spaces won can be used. so how about a little manuvering room to help?
Do you mean storing temporarily buildings outside of the city to rearrange it ? This is part of the ideas that will never be implemented.
How about helping us get troops faster. The game uses them pretty quickly. How about if we win a fight we don't loose our units/troops. Hope you'll consider a quicker training time so we have troops to fight with. Hope to hear your decision. Thanks!!
You already get back the troops you haven't lost during the fight. Getting back all troops would allow almost infinite tournaments.

AtaguS

@PaNonymeB is right, the idea of temporary storage for rearranging has been permanently denied. However, the game does give you a storage area and a way to win teleport spells (The Spire, which is available at chapter 3 I believe). So it is possible, with patience and planning, to place things in storage temporarily. Many players use elvenstats, and from there click a link to elvenarchitect where they can arrange and rearrange their city to their heart's content. I find it very useful for planning...it is best to place things in your city with a strategy in mind since...as you've notived....moving things about once they're placed is a true chore.

There are Ancient Wonders you can unlock in your tech tree and level up with KPs which will speed up the time it takes to train your troops. You can also build Armories to train more troops at a time, getting a little more bang for your buck. This is a game of patience and planning...a marathon not a race as many on this forum have so aptly put it. Once you get the hang of waiting on things...the strategy, planning and fellowship are rewarding and wonderful parts of the game...I hope you enjoy it!

BrinDarby

Ok I get it, no infinite battles..... but !!!!

when I win a province tile, I still take loss's, sometimes
thats 5 racks of troops in 1 battle when you lose.... So
@least they should lose what I kill'd before I died.....

You try attacking a "very hard" sector ... is it fair to keep trying and
throw 5x5 racks ( 5 battles ) and lose all 5 and yet they never lose
1 man, not 1 ... not 1 rack of troops, 1 troop.....

if I just lost what takes 2-3 days to replace, in troops, you'd think
I wouldda kill'd @least 1 of thier troops, so next time it was a little easier.
BrinD

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
if I just lost what takes 2-3 days to replace, in troops, you'd think
I wouldda kill'd @least 1 of thier troops, so next time it was a little easier.
I know the feeling, and there are lots of times when I'd like it, but I can immediately think of two issues:
  • Advanced players almost never loose by a lot, so we would benefit disproportionately.
  • It makes every encounter possible to win if you're willing to pour enough troops into in, which eliminates difficult encounters as a hard stop on expansion.
As such, it breaks my personal criteria of making the game more interesting rather than just easier. That being the case, I'd be opposed to the suggested change.

BrinDarby

@Ashrem ,
I do agree , the point isn't to make it easier, so perhaps a
different "stop" method might work... I do think , from the
side of player aquisition, its better to keep your newer players
involved, what better way to do this is to let them inch along
all the while improving thier battle skills...

I'll be honest, I can see never having to fight all the way thru
Chapter 3-4.... a good Econ player can just negociate that long.
I wouldn't advise this but it is very doable.
BrinD