• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Repeating Message Stating Stream Could Not Be Processed

So, I signed in to the game on my computer tonight/this morning. I went to the world I mainly play in and almost immediately I got a message saying there was some kind of error and that “the stream couldn’t be processed”. I re-loaded the page at least 7 times and it kept doing it. It shows up almost immediately after the announcement about the special petals that you can collect.

OIM20

So, I signed in to the game on my computer tonight/this morning. I went to the world I mainly play in and almost immediately I got a message saying there was some kind of error and that “the stream couldn’t be processed”. I re-loaded the page at least 7 times and it kept doing it. It shows up almost immediately after the announcement about the special petals that you can collect.
Starting with basic troubleshooting:
-Have you cleared your browser cache?
-Have you rebooted your computer?
-Does it still happen?

I will also point you to this post from one of our lovely mods:
Hey guys, Please be aware that this is a display issue on devices that are lacking a recent cache clear and restart as this can cause all sorts of weird display issues. The router/modem caching system can also play a part in this so please remember to soft reset that at least once a month.

I'm assuming you're posting in the forum with the same device that gave the stream error?

(Not a mod, just trying to give some ideas while the mods ruminate since it's been more than 36 hours since you posted. :) )