• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

replacing my city

pepy

I on my question why my city was replaced I got the answer, quote: "Your city on Khelonaar has not be very active so you were moved to the outside part of the map".
I am a daily player, doing daily visits to my FS and neigbours, playing in tournaments, spire and building my city, so I don't know how I can be more active.
I am quite annoyed that you replaced me.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm sorry; that's very strange pepy. If you are a daily player on Khelonaar and have been consistently since you joined (or at least for the past few months) then I can't understand how that could have happened. My only advice is to ask them to explain how a consistent daily player could have been moved to the wilderness. In fact, if you are a daily player, you should have been moved to a better area, not a worse one. :(

pepy

Thanks Darielle, I did send a message to support and am waiting for an answer. In the mean time I have lost all the neighbours that I visited and visited me back on a regular base.

Darielle

Thanks Darielle, I did send a message to support and am waiting for an answer. In the mean time I have lost all the neighbours that I visited and visited me back on a regular base.
I'm really sorry. I hope they help put you in a better spot in the next move. They did say that they were going to be doing more moves in the future. Good luck.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@pepy I just looked you up on Elvenstats and you have a 2700 point tournament average. I don't think there is any way you should have been classified as an inactive player. You might consider pointing out your tournament scores to support as proof you're an active player. You might also consider reaching out to @helya. She's been very responsive to players here since the moving issue started.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Unfortunately, no matter what mistake the automated movement system made, there is nothing any of us can do after a move because the Support people cannot manually move anyone, and there is no moving back. So if someone gets moved to a worse spot, we just have to sit and wait for the computer program to move us again to a more correct better spot.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Didn't helya already say that there are more moves in the works? I'm pretty sure there are going to be more waves of moving cities so today's situation may change sooner than usual. They are working out a problem and then they are supposed to be back at it.

Iyapo1

It is also possible that support made a mistake. Was @pepy moved? Or was pepy at the edge of the last move and left behind? If I message support and say..."Hey, I was moved from a sweet neighborhood to a bad neighborhood", support might respond by telling me why that could happen without ever looking me up to see if it did in fact happen.

Darielle

I looked you up on Elvenstats too. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the algorithm saw that your score went down since August, from 891K to around 840K now. Maybe the dang computer moves people whose score doesn't rise for a few months. It's possible. It stinks, especially when you're active (my score just went down drastically in order to make room fro the dang guest race), but that might be an explanation. I would suggest that even though it's not always easy, you build back your score so that you can get moved to a better area in the future. At least you can ask support if this might be the reason. Other than that, you're gold.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I looked you up on Elvenstats too. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the algorithm saw that your score went down since August, from 891K to around 840K now. Maybe the dang computer moves people whose score doesn't rise for a few months. It's possible. It stinks, especially when you're active (my score just went down drastically in order to make room fro the dang guest race), but that might be an explanation. I would suggest that even though it's not always easy, you build back your score so that you can get moved to a better area in the future. At least you can ask support if this might be the reason. Other than that, you're gold.
There was also a fellowship adventure recently. Many players will teleport large buildings like their T3 or T2 manufactories or their armories out of the game to make room for the FA slum of L1 workshops and manufactories. And when they do so, their score drops. This is another possible explanation.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Somehow I just saw this thread, despite being tagged. Feel free to put in a support ticket and ask to have me check your location @pepy

pepy

I already did send support tickets.
On my first one in which I asked what happend, the answer was I was moved because of inactivety.
When wrote that I am a daily player, active in tournaments, spire and building my city, the aswer was that not I had been moved but my neighbours were.
But when I look at the map I am situated in the middle of nowhere. Bottom line is that I lost all of my loyal visiting and trading neighbours.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
On my first one in which I asked what happend, the answer was I was moved because of inactivety.
When wrote that I am a daily player, active in tournaments, spire and building my city, the aswer was that not I had been moved but my neighbours were.
But when I look at the map I am situated in the middle of nowhere. Bottom line is that I lost all of my loyal visiting and trading neighbours.
Let me look for your ticket and I'll get back to you in a little bit.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
It looks like the supporter that checked your ticket looked at the wrong world. You actually did not get moved in the world you submitted your ticket from, you were left behind when all of your neighbors were moved away. This seems to have only happened to players that had automatic movement disabled. When we do the big sweep you should be moved to a new location closer to the center, and that should happen in the next week or so.